News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

LOL

Started by Shujinco2, February 20, 2008, 07:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

My friend, when he levels it up to level 100, is going to fight against MY Mewtwo with HIS raquaza.

My Mewtwo knows Shadow Ball, Earthquake, Hyper Beam and Iron Tail. Don't know what his raquaza has.

Is this a pretty sure win for me or what?

jnfs2014

add ice beam= auto win.

Allegretto

Yea I agree with Need4speed, is your mewtwo lvl 100 tho?

CuccoGuy

Mewtwo doesn't need to be lvl 100 to own a Rayquaza. I always owned my friends lvl 100 Rayquaza with my Mewtwo when it was lvl 80. ;D

WiinolikePS3

Delete Hyper Beam for Ice Beam, obviously.

Also, I beat my friend's lvl 100 Rayquaza with a lvl 70 Mewtwo once.

Neerb

Mewtwo is a cloned version of the ultimate pokemon.  Rayquaza is part of a Hoenn trinity.  Therefore, Mewtwo>>>>>Rayquaza.

As for help with the move set, get rid of Iron Tail.  It's inaccurate, Steel is a terrible attack type, and Mewtwo could do much better.  If you got Mewtwo to level 100, you could get Aura Sphere, which is way way way better than Iron Tail.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on February 21, 2008, 06:40:49 PM
Mewtwo is a cloned version of the ultimate pokemon.  Rayquaza is part of a Hoenn trinity.  Therefore, Mewtwo>>>>>Rayquaza.

As for help with the move set, get rid of Iron Tail.  It's inaccurate, Steel is a terrible attack type, and Mewtwo could do much better.  If you got Mewtwo to level 100, you could get Aura Sphere, which is way way way better than Iron Tail.
Well, he's on my leaf green. :P

I need Iron Tail for Ice types, but I guess I could replace it with Flamethrower! >:D

Um...Hyper Beam is my back up attack, if I'm going against a type that I don't have a type advantage against. For instance, my Rival's Heracross. One hit KO from my Hyper Beam.

JrDude

That was halarious.

But seriously, why do you find it funny?

Earthquake = Doesn't affect fly type
Iron Tail = Not very effective against dragon I beleive (not positive there)
Hyper Beam = Loss of a turn, bad choice.
Shadow Ball = Who cares? It's normaly affective.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Quote from: Shujinco on February 21, 2008, 09:56:46 PM

Well, he's on my leaf green. :P

I need Iron Tail for Ice types, but I guess I could replace it with Flamethrower! >:D

Um...Hyper Beam is my back up attack, if I'm going against a type that I don't have a type advantage against. For instance, my Rival's Heracross. One hit KO from my Hyper Beam.

That Flamethrower could toast the Heracross.

Lotos

Mewtwo is a cloned version of the ultimate pokemon.

Wait.  If Mew is the ultimate Pokémon, then what is Arceus?

Qsmash

Quote from: Lotos on February 24, 2008, 05:03:23 PM

Arceus is the god of pokemon...I think.

Light

Quote from: QSMASHBRO on February 24, 2008, 05:34:59 PM
Quote from: Lotos on February 24, 2008, 05:03:23 PM

Arceus is the god of pokemon...I think.
Yes, Arceus is the god of Pokemon. As for the Mewtwo vs. Rayquaza thing, change up the moveset, and you've got a better chance of winning.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.