Main Menu

Current MK Main

Started by Macawmoses, April 27, 2008, 09:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic

JrDude

Quote from: mackormoses on April 27, 2008, 10:08:35 PM
Quote from: JrDude on April 27, 2008, 09:29:13 PM
First I mained Toad, then Rosalina, and currently Dry Bones.
Why is it that I doubt you have them unlocked?
Why do you think I don't have them unlocked? I got to Dry Bones the first day I got it. and I'm just now figuring out that I need to do some time trial stuff to unlock more characters/karts/bikes (unlike in all other MK games), so I'm almost done unlocking, I plan on maining Dry Bowser, but so far it's still Dry Bones.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Mystic

Rosalina on Flame Runner is win.

JrDude

Quote from: JrDude on May 02, 2008, 05:49:48 PM
Why do you think I don't have them unlocked? I got to Dry Bones the first day I got it. and I'm just now figuring out that I need to do some time trial stuff to unlock more characters/karts/bikes (unlike in all other MK games), so I'm almost done unlocking, I plan on maining Dry Bowser, but so far it's still Dry Bones.
New Main.
Dry Bowser on Phantom (I think that's what it's called anyway)
[move][/move]
Dude .

ssbmfan5

Quote from: JrDude on May 05, 2008, 03:40:56 PM
New Main.
How in the hell did you unlock dry bowser?  The best rank I got on a 150cc cup was a B.
My sig is gone cause it had spoilers:(

SkyMyl

Quote from: ssbmfan5 on May 05, 2008, 04:16:51 PM
New Main.
How in the hell did you unlock dry bowser?  The best rank I got on a 150cc cup was a B.
You must be godly to unlock him.

I still haven't unlocked him!

JrDude

New Main.
It was easy (for me)
I used Dry Bones, on the Bullet Bike (IDK what it's really called but I called it that)
Special Cup was hard though, I kept gettin' run over by cars and falling off rainbow road. But I got through it with luck and got 2 stars!
[move][/move]
Dude .

ssbmfan5

Quote from: JrDude on May 05, 2008, 04:21:23 PM
New Main.
It was easy (for me)
I used Dry Bones, on the Bullet Bike (IDK what it's really called but I called it that)
Star Cup was hard though, I kept gettin' run over by cars and falling off rainbow road. But I got through it with luck and got 2 stars!
Wow, that worked really well :P  I have unlocked every single unlockable by doing that.  I even got 2 stars on all 150cc cups!  Mirror mode is a challenge though.

JrDude

Quote from: ssbmfan5 on May 10, 2008, 12:22:18 PM
New Main.
It was easy (for me)
Star Cup was hard though, I kept gettin' run over by cars and falling off rainbow road. But I got through it with luck and got 2 stars!
Wow, that worked really well :P  I have unlocked every single unlockable by doing that.  I even got 2 stars on all 150cc cups!  Mirror mode is a challenge though.
Doing what? Using Dry Bones on the Bullet Bike?
[move][/move]
Dude .

ssbmfan5

Quote from: JrDude on May 10, 2008, 01:49:04 PM
Quote from: ssbmfan5 on May 10, 2008, 12:22:18 PM
New Main.
It was easy (for me)
Doing what? Using Dry Bones on the Bullet Bike?
yeah.

Java

I never thought I'd be saying this...

But, I've been playing as Baby Mario and Baby Peach in the Mini Beast.

thunderhero4

In MK1: Koopa

In MK64: Wario

In MKDD: Koopa and Paratroopa

In MKDS: Dry Bones

In MKWii: Koopa on the mini-beast

I seem to have a thing for fat greedy guys and all manner of turtles (they are my favorite animal! :D )

Java

As of now I'm stuck between Baby Mario on the Magikruiser and Rosalina on the Wario Bike.

I've only unlocked 4 characters though, so things might change.

Shujinco2

In Mario Kart DD, I just found out I'm really good with Peach and Daisy, which is odd because I'm really good with the light-weights. 0_o

Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 04, 2008, 12:57:31 PM

I seem to have a thing for fat greedy guys and all manner of turtles (they are my favorite animal! :D )
TH, you forgot Advanced and Arcade GP! :P

thunderhero4

Quote from: Shujinco on June 10, 2008, 11:27:57 AM
In Mario Kart DD, I just found out I'm really good with Peach and Daisy, which is odd because I'm really good with the light-weights. 0_o

Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 04, 2008, 12:57:31 PM

TH, you forgot Advanced and Arcade GP! :P
lol never played em :P