News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

MotionPlus Issues Already?

Started by Macawmoses, May 02, 2009, 02:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

QuoteOn IGN's tech fetish podcast this week, Gerry Block (former IGN editor turned Senior Project Manager at PDP systems) was on to discuss the new induction and conduction chargers he designed that are hitting market for Wii. In talking about them he went into some details about the motion+ and the fact that the sleeve it comes in DOES NOT easily come off. He goes on to say that one would need to use a blade or box cutter and careful extract it.

Certainly doesn't sound good. We don't even know if the peripheral will make it 1:1, but having issues like that certainly doesn't help its cause.

Will it bomb?

Doodle

Sounds like it will be a bust unless Nintendo does something to fix it.
YEAH

Mario583

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on May 03, 2009, 01:04:36 PM
Sounds like it will be a bust unless Nintendo does something to fix it.
Doubt they will.

StarWindWizard7

It won't bomb.
You know why?

Because Casual/Non gamers will make a crappy product such as this become Overrated, thus making Nintendo more money. Ugh, I can't stand it!  >=(

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Macbeth on May 02, 2009, 02:32:41 PM
Certainly doesn't sound good. We don't even know if the peripheral will make it 1:1, but having issues like that certainly doesn't help its cause.

Will it bomb?

it will bomb because you can't get it out of the box easily?

Custom

If I get motion+ I was planning on cutting off the sleeve anyway.

WiiCondoms are really ugly. D:

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

bluaki

If the Wiimote sleeve being hard to get off is good enough reason to kill something, then wouldn't it have killed the wrist strap (rather, the sleeve itself since it was made after the strap)?
I never use the sleeve anyways, so I don't care. I'm pretty sure I'll like Motion+.