News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

I should start collecting randomly rare and semi-rare stuff.

Started by Shujinco2, April 25, 2008, 01:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

You know, just for the heck of it.

For my list I already have:

Flesh Colored Crayon: Since 1962, the color "Flesh" has been changed to "Peach", and has remained the same since. However, BEFORE 1962, ""Peach" crayons did not exist. They were all "Flesh" colored, and in 1962, were changed to "Peach" due to the fact that "Fleash" was a pinkish-tan color, and there was DEFINITLY more colors of flesh than just pinkish-tan color. I have no doubt that at LEAST 1 Flesh Colored Crayon is out there for me to grab! :)

Earlier versions of U.S. Bills: Bills with out-of-circulation portraits or are just plain out-of-circulation. These would include the $500 bill with William McCinly's portrait, $1,000 dollar bill with Grover Cleavland's portrait, the $10,000 dollar bill with the face of Salmon P. Chase (Who the heck is he? 0_o), etc. Such finds will be SO INCREDIBLY RARE YOU COULDN'T EVEN IMAGINE IT, but that also means they will be worth a crap load too! >:D Just think how much the out-of-cirrculation $100,000 dollar bill would be worth! Certainly more than $100,000, that's for sure!

Saffaron: Said to be the most expencive and rare herb, or at least, pretty dang rare and expencive. Having a whole GARDEN would probably make me rich as heck, but since Saffaron is grown in only a certain part of the world, a SMALL part of the world to be exact, with REALLY unique soil conditions, it might be REALLY hard to grow a whole garden of succesful Saffaron! But I'm willing to try! :)

Does anybody know anymore random rare or semi-rare things? I think I'm going to become a collector! :)

SkyMyl

Wow. I didn't know that about the crayola color. Why not collect? But I don't know about rare items up for sale. Sorry.

On a side note, I collect dollar coins.

Java

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 25, 2008, 01:25:50 PM
Wow. I didn't know that about the crayola color. Why not collect? But I don't know about rare items up for sale. Sorry.

I've been collecting the State Coins.

Macawmoses

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on April 25, 2008, 01:25:50 PM

What a coincidence, I have several, we call them "loonies"

SkyMyl

Tupin

A gold Nintendo World Championship cartridge. 90 games were made, only 25 of them gold.

The European version of Kizuna Encounter on the Neo-Geo. Only 3 copies have ever been seen, and they sell for a minimum of $12,000.

A Sega Neptune case. Enough said.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Gwen Khan

I have the game Cubivore and Electroplankton, does that count?

Tupin

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on April 25, 2008, 01:35:42 PM
I have the game Cubivore, does that count?
Nope.

Now if you had Doshin the Giant and a Nintendo 64 Disc Drive, it would be a different story.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on April 25, 2008, 01:31:48 PM
A gold Nintendo World Championship cartridge. 90 games were made, only 25 of them gold.

The European version of Kizuna Encounter on the Neo-Geo. Only 3 copies have ever been seen, and they sell for a minimum of $12,000.

Sega...NEPTUNE? 0_o

THEEVILSPERKY

Pokemon Box Ruby & Sapphire for GCN (limited release), a Millenium Edition N64 controller (1000 made), Panasonic Q (Japanese GCN with DVD capabilities), and etc.

Random energy drinks (Amps, Monsters).

Guitars: ESP F-50, B.C. Rich Warlock Bronze Series, Epiphone Flying V, Epiphone Gothic Explorer (no I can't play very well but I practice every day.. don't take lessons.. very much a novice player).

>_>

Rare or not, that's what I have going I guess.
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Tupin

Quote from: Shujinco on April 25, 2008, 01:37:40 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on April 25, 2008, 01:31:48 PM

Sega...NEPTUNE? 0_o
It was supposed to be a standalone 32X. But it was canceled, and only two plastic cases were made. They could go for a LOT because one is in a museum and the second one is probably at SEGA of Japan.

Here's a picture of it:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Also, Pokemon Box. Only sold online at Nintendo World Store's website.

SkyMyl

Oh, my sister has every version of the Nintendo 64 The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.

;D

ThePowerOfOne

I heard of Cubivore! Its kinda like Viva Pinata, right?

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Phaze on April 25, 2008, 01:50:29 PM

never played that game, but here is a video of it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYnbeFn5_fg

Tupin

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on April 25, 2008, 01:52:52 PM
Quote from: Phaze on April 25, 2008, 01:50:29 PM

never played that game, but here is a video of it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYnbeFn5_fg

So it's like Seaman but with adventure elements?