<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Resident Roleplay

Started by Viewtifulboy, November 30, 2007, 09:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on December 01, 2007, 06:27:38 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on December 01, 2007, 04:29:31 PM
Joesph walked into the restaurant where Viewtifulboy was.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?!" he said as he pulled off a few headshots into the zombies.

dude...... you shot the cutomer. :|  :O *calls police department* There's a shooting! oh wait the lines dead.  Say uh..... have you noticed anything strange going on in this town?  Cuz I saw this guy in a trenchcoat impale this guy through the head with his hand and I find that suspicious. >_>
"Other than the five or 6 people that tried to eat my brains, no one." Joesph said with a laugh.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Viewtifulboy

Well I have a reason for coming to this place.  I heard they have Viewtiful Joe volume 3 here.  The last I need to have the entire first season.  And there's one place that has everything in any town. *points at the mall*.  Oh and I found some of the ammo they use to kill cows in the back. :robotveryhappy:

Tupin

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on December 01, 2007, 06:34:13 PM
Well I have a reason for coming to this place.  I heard they have Viewtiful Joe volume 3 here.  The last I need to have the entire first season.  And there's one place that has everything in any town. *points at the mall*.  Oh and I found some of the ammo they use to kill cows in the back. :robotveryhappy:
"Ok, let's go to the mall. Even though this sounds REALLY familiar." he said.

Viewtifulboy

familiar? ??? ah whatever.  We need a ride....... It's 5 miles away. :|

Let's use that helicopter Wierd decal

I hope it doesn't belong to anyone important

*gas mask wearing soldiers come out of a building screaming*

Them: "where the hell are you going with that?!" :robotangry:

Tupin

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on December 01, 2007, 06:49:08 PM
familiar? ??? ah whatever.  We need a ride....... It's 5 miles away. :|

Let's use that helicopter Wierd decal

I hope it doesn't belong to anyone important

*gas mask wearing soldiers come out of a building screaming*

Them: "where the hell are you going with that?!" :robotangry:
"Damnit Viewtifulboy!" Joesph screamed. "You stole an Umbrella Corporation helicopter!"

Viewtifulboy

Who now?  ??? *sees another helicopter dropping a capsule*.  I wonder what that was :robotindifferent:

Tupin

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on December 01, 2007, 06:56:38 PM
Who now?  ??? *sees another helicopter dropping a capsule*.  I wonder what that was :robotindifferent:
Joesph thought to himself, "Wow, am I the only on who knows?" he thought as he flew the helicopter. He looked down at a bag that was on the helicopter.

"Hold on." he said. He began to read the label of a vial.

It read:

T-VIRUS ANTIDOTE

IF T-VIRUS ESCAPES LABORATORY, USE ON UMBRELLA CORPORATION WORKERS ONLY

"Hm. Odd." he said.

Viewtifulboy

Actually we got away from them.  Screw them :P

Hey, we're here.  OH and uhh... toss that antidote.  We don't even know what a T-virus is.

Triforce_Luigi

Derek quickly stepped out of his small apartment and noticed a vunch of zombies across the street. Rolling his eyes, he took out a machine gun and attacked them, laughing all the time as blood and gore flew.

Viewtifulboy

uh oh.  Serial killer  :O*readies sniper* :robotangry:

Triforce_Luigi

Derek quickly obliterated the zombies and ran to find more.

Tupin

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on December 01, 2007, 07:13:24 PM
Actually we got away from them.  Screw them :P

Hey, we're here.  OH and uhh... toss that antidote.  We don't even know what a T-virus is.
Joesph waited for Viewtfulboy to be out of sight and then took two vials and a few syringes and then put them in his attache case.

"We need these." he whispered to himself. "Viewtifulboy just doesn't know it." he said as he closed the case and ran off to catch up with Viewtifulboy.

Triforce_Luigi

Derek went on a zombie-killing spree, blasting the heads off of every zombie he saw. Eventually, he noticed an Umbrella Corp. helicopter. He paused for a moment, remembering a past event similar to this one. He wondered if the Umbrella Corporation was behind this as well.

Tupin

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 01, 2007, 07:26:50 PM
Derek went on a zombie-killing spree, blasting the heads off of every zombie he saw. Eventually, he noticed an Umbrella Corp. helicopter. He paused for a moment, remembering a past event similar to this one. He wondered if the Umbrella Corporation was behind this as well.
Joesph screamed to Derek.

"Hey! You haven't been bitten by anything, have you?"

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on December 01, 2007, 07:28:22 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 01, 2007, 07:26:50 PM
Joesph screamed to Derek.

"Hey! You haven't been bitten by anything, have you?"

"Nope!" Derek called back.