News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Resident Roleplay

Started by Viewtifulboy, November 30, 2007, 09:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on December 02, 2007, 07:09:05 AM
literally. ::)  Now I see the Fry's electronics, but we'll have to go through the....... perfume department! :robotsurprised: :robotindifferent:

"Oh, no," said Derek sarcstically. "Not the perfume department... Someone's been watching a little too much TV."

Viewtifulboy

Well then Destroy your tv Derek.  Now zombies love stink, so we're gonna use perfume to kill them *empties shotgun shells and fills with perfume*.  I'm so clever.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on December 02, 2007, 01:09:29 PM
Well then Destroy your tv Derek.  Now zombies love stink, so we're gonna use perfume to kill them *empties shotgun shells and fills with perfume*.  I'm so clever.

"I was talking about you, you idiot. Also, that is the worst idea I've ever heard."

Tupin

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 02, 2007, 01:16:26 PM

"I was talking about you, you idiot. Also, that is the worst idea I've ever heard."
"Should I tell him about the "company"?" Joesph said, whispering in Derek's ear.

Out of character: Viewtifuboy, keep in mind this is set in 1998. There's no such thing as Viewtiful Joe or Spongebob, and most people don't own DVD players.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on December 02, 2007, 02:38:00 PM

"Should I tell him about the "company"?" Joesph said, whispering in Derek's ear.

Out of character: Viewtifuboy, keep in mind this is set in 1998. There's no such thing as Viewtiful Joe or Spongebob, and most people don't own DVD players.

"If it gets his poor excuse for a mind off of cartoons for 6-year-olds, then please do."

OOC//I'm not even sure those existed in 1998... O_o

Viewtifulboy

shhhhh.... you'll cause a plothole.  And look *shoots perfume.  the zombie dissolves*

Tupin

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on December 02, 2007, 05:06:23 PM

shhhhh.... you'll cause a plothole.  And look *shoots perfume.  the zombie dissolves*
"What the hell?" Joesph said as he shot a Zombie with a pistol. "What the heck is "Viewtiful Joe" anyway?" Joesph asked.

Viewtifulboy

I'll have to tell you later *slow-mo kicks zombie in face, sending it's head off*

Tupin

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on December 02, 2007, 05:16:53 PM
I'll have to tell you later *slow-mo kicks zombie in face, sending it's head off*
Out of character: Viewtifulboy, if you want to talk as your character, use quotation marks. It's really confusing if you don't.

Viewtifulboy

"okay.  I put a ton of perfume into these fire extinguishers.  Everyone take one. Chaaarrggeee!" Burns through angry mob of zombies, making it to the end of the parlor*

Tupin

"Viewtifulboy, give me one of those." Joesph said. "I'm putting an explosive charge on the tank and throwing it."

"The last thing you want these things to do is get near you." Joesph said. "Especially if they bite you."

Viewtifulboy

"Very clever. now then let's..... uhhhh." *we make it to the opening in the mall between stores only to find a humanoid moster with a red eye on it's shoulder clubbing the store clerk.  And the next thing we know, hordes of zombies appear left and right* "ummmmm....... HHHHHEEEEAAAAALLLLPPP!"
Derek: do you really think that will do anything?

*the Elite Beat Agents crash through the roof playing the full second Viewtiful Joe opening song.  the battle now ensues*

Triforce_Luigi

"Hmm..."

Derek closed his eyes for a moment.

"I wonder how long these people have been affected," he murmured to himself. "Maybe we can still save them. Joesph! Do you have any more of that antidote?" he called. He didn't fire at the oncoming hordes, waiting to see if their was a way to stop them without harming them too much.

Tupin

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 02, 2007, 07:22:40 PM
"Hmm..."

"I wonder how long these people have been affected," he murmured to himself. "Maybe we can still save them. Joesph! Do you have any more of that antidote?" he called. He didn't fire at the oncoming hordes, waiting to see if their was a way to stop them without harming them too much.
"I have a few vials." Joesph said. "I heard that close contact with the T-virus will cause hallucinations." "Inject Viewtifulboy with this anyway necessary." Joesph said handing Derek a syringe and a vial.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on December 02, 2007, 07:33:42 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 02, 2007, 07:22:40 PM
"Hmm..."

"I have a few vials." Joesph said. "I heard that close contact with the T-virus will cause hallucinations." "Inject Viewtifulboy with this anyway necessary." Joesph said handing Derek a syringe and a vial.

"Okay," said Derek as he took the vial. "If I stabbed him with this now, it might be an improvement on his part."