Nsider Underground *Semi-Literate RP* (The more members, the merrier!)

Started by Wolfpika, February 06, 2008, 01:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokemaster218

"Dang it!" Alex said as he saw ridley to the grenade. Pulling out his Uzis, Alex fired at ridley until he ran out of ammo.

Ridley

Quote from: Pokemaster218 on April 19, 2008, 07:30:18 PM
"Dang it!" Alex said as he saw ridley to the grenade. Pulling out his Uzis, Alex fired at ridley until he ran out of ammo.

Ridley roared in pain and started to violently flap his wings until there was so much force that the wind started pushing everyone.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Pokemaster218

With the wind blowing so hard, Alex stabbed his sword into the ground in order to try not to get blown away.

(When Wolf is on why dosen't he post?)

Dr.Hobo2

((Well...you shouldn't be the one complaining. You never post in your RP when you're on. XP...And wow, it's been a long time since I've posted here...I wonder how I can jump in now. X.x))

Pokemaster218

(Who is your Char?(P.S. To save space and stuff, I will edit my answer on this post.))
((Just say that you where watching or something)

Dr.Hobo2

((He's Dimentiono, an evil villain. I'll wait for Ridley to get on before making an RP post with him.))

Ridley

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on April 19, 2008, 08:32:46 PM
((He's Dimentiono, an evil villain. I'll wait for Ridley to get on before making an RP post with him.))

((Here I am. To expound a little more Dimentiono is my partner as of the moment. Also we should bring this Rp back to life. I will get everyone tomorow.))
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Triforce_Luigi

((Whoa, I haven't looked at this in a while... Can someone summarize recent events?))

jnfs2014

Ridley

((Nice. For a minute I thought nobody cared about this thread. :D))
...It's quite obvious...

Wolfpika

((yay! I was waiting for this to happen, now we can get back on track.))

"Thanks, by the way, have we met before?"

Pokemaster218

(Wolf, Ridley is making a powerful wind that is blowing everyone back. I doubt wolf could be heard.)

Ridley

Quote from: Pokemaster218 on April 20, 2008, 08:14:49 PM
(Wolf, Ridley is making a powerful wind that is blowing everyone back. I doubt wolf could be heard.)

((True))
...It's quite obvious...

Wolfpika

"Dam, he can't hear me!" Wolf then used an Overheat, trying to fight back the wind.

Ridley

Quote from: Wolfpika on April 21, 2008, 07:28:24 PM
"Dam, he can't hear me!" Wolf then used an Overheat, trying to fight back the wind.

The blast went throught the wind and hit Ridley in the chest. Ridley screeched yet again and Flew straight up.
...It's quite obvious...