Nsider Underground *Semi-Literate RP* (The more members, the merrier!)

Started by Wolfpika, February 06, 2008, 01:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Dimentiono quickly turns around and blocks all the attacks from Majim and then turns around again and continues his path toward the Wolf.

Red

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 08, 2008, 08:07:43 PM
Dimentiono quickly turns around and blocks all the attacks from Majim and then turns around again and continues his path toward the Wolf.
Ooc// I used this attack before so I didn't want to explain it again. What happens is he thrusts Majim into the ground, it comes back up with a red aura much stronger than normal Majim. ;)

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: RedSox on February 08, 2008, 08:11:33 PM
Ooc// I used this attack before so I didn't want to explain it again. What happens is he thrusts Majim into the ground, it comes back up with a red aura much stronger than normal Majim. ;)
Ooc// wait, what? I is confused now. ????

Red

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 08, 2008, 08:12:25 PM
Quote from: RedSox on February 08, 2008, 08:11:33 PM
Ooc// wait, what? I is confused now. ????
Ooc// Here's how it goes: Redox thrusts Majim into the ground, the ground eventually envelopes Majim and a sword, that looks exactly like Majim, but has a red aura. When Redox grabs it, he becomes much stronger and faster.

Wolfpika

Wolf cried out in pain. His werepika form, was deactivated. Wolf saw Dimentiono distracted. He started to run away from him, and caught a ride on Ho-Oh

Wolfpika

ooc//alright guys, I have to get off in a few minutes, so I'll kinda finish my part up.

Wolf hung on to Ho-Oh until the base was nearby and dropped near it. He walked into the Medical care room and asked them to treat him.

"Sure, just wait for a few minutes." A Blissum replied.

Hope you guys can survive without me...

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

Ooc// Oh well...I guess. XP

Ic// Dimentiono turned to the others that were still there. "Alright...It looks like I'll be facing you guys now."

Dr.Hobo2

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

jnfs2014

Using his Landmaster, Squall made it back.

THEBIRD

Boa found the perpetrator. He couldn't tell who it was, but the theif was wearing all black and had ninja stars in his hands. Immediately, the theif began throwing them at Boa. "Crap!" Boa yelped, rolling out of the way of the stars. One of them grazed his ear and he winced slightly. "Alright... Time to finish this mission!"

Wolfpika

ooc//If your trying to find me JNeed, I'm in the Medical center. Everybody else is fighting Dimentiono, and Ratchet I believe. Jak and Sly have been captured.

inc//

Finally, Blissum came back with a egg that had little laser ray emitting from it. She scanned it across the wound and in a few minutes, the wound was healing, the cutten flesh was starting to come back together again. When it was completely healed, he went to check on the other injured troops. He saw Pikachu, Bowser, and a couple of charizards resting in one room. He was looking for Felldoh.

Fell

Felldoh was laying down in bed. Getting some much needed rest. When he woke up he saw Wolf wandering around. "Hey, over here..." He said.

Spongebob does not approve

jnfs2014