Nsider Underground *Semi-Literate RP* (The more members, the merrier!)

Started by Wolfpika, February 06, 2008, 01:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 10, 2008, 05:55:53 PM
Ooc// Okay, just wait up now. Redox countered my attack AND THEN WOLF COUNTERED IT...What's up with that? I think we should clear a few things up for a second here.
Ooc// I officially confused...

Wolfpika

ooc//Wait, REdox countered? I did not read that post, listen, either I should go edit or Redox should go edit, and since I just did some epic move, I vote in favor that I should not edit my post lol.

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: RedSox on February 10, 2008, 05:57:14 PM
Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 10, 2008, 05:55:53 PM
Ooc// Okay, just wait up now. Redox countered my attack AND THEN WOLF COUNTERED IT...What's up with that? I think we should clear a few things up for a second here.
Ooc// I officially confused...
Ooc// Okay, just to get things cleared up. I'm just going to say that Redox countered and attacked me. Wolf, you can attack later.

Ic// Dimentiono teleported out of the way but he was hit in the arm by the slice but it was nothing major. "Well...It looks like I've under estimated you guys...I suppose I'll stop holding back now." He said giving a quiet laugh. With that, he swung his sword and a dark wave in the shape of his slash was sent toward Redox.

Ooc// Wolf, I'm haveing Redox's attack count since he DID post first.

Wolfpika

ooc// that looks like that's the best decision, good thinking Dr.Hobo ;)

Red

Redox dodges by jumping into the hole and closing the hole. He comes back up behind Dimentiono and attacks him.

Dr.Hobo2

Dimentiono gave a smirk that could not be seen behind his mask for he had created one of his spike crystal balls. He turned around and before Redox could attack, he thrust it at his stomach.

Red

Redox shatters. A mirror. All of a sudden, hundreds of Redoxes appear and Dimentiono can hear  voice, "Take a wild guess which one is me!"

Dr.Hobo2

"Hmph...a cheep parlor magic trick." Dimentiono said as he teleported to apparantly nowhere. After a few moments, he returned and there were at least 30 clones of him. "This is what REAL magic is." With that, the clones sent out spiked crystal balls out toward all the mirrors.

Red

The mirrors shatter. Every single one of them. Dimentiono can still hear the voice ringing, "Take a wild guess which one is me!"

Wolfpika

Redox is getting too cocky... He'll get himself killed, better do something now..

So Wolf threw a pebble at one of the Dimentionos and said,

"Well you know, I do like my enemies Medium Rare, and unfortunately for you guys, you are too easy, to pink, so it looks like I'm going to have to "Heat" things up a bit!"

Wolf started charging up his secret move he had been training on. He took out his blaster, concentrated on the fire inside it, and...the gun seemed to merge with Wolf.

Oh your so dead Dimentiono, I'm gonna accidentally overcook you...

Wolf opened his eyes wide open with a fiery anger inside his eyes and shouted,

"FIRE BLAST!"

Wolf then spewed a giant fireball towards the  Dimentionos.

ooc//Sorry for a pikachu to have fire attacks, but hey, he's RED, and thats what I based him off originally, a fire pikachu.

Dr.Hobo2

All the Dimentionoes were incinerated except for one, the clone that was created from the very origional Dimentiono. He had a translucent box around him. The box then dissappeared and he patted off some of the ashes that was on his shoulder. "Hah, if that's what you call 'heat' then prepare to be amazed at this kind of incineration." He snapped his fingers and the same translucent yellow box started to appear around Wolf.

Red

Dr.Hobo2

Dimentiono quickly teleported out of the way, putting all his focus in creating the yellow box around Wolf.

Wolfpika

That didn't stop Wolf from blowing up the box either. He used Fire Blast again and destroyed the box,

"Oh, that's just the beginning, that was just for show, and to know where you were. Here's the real good action. OVERHEAT!" Wolf started to glow and a ring of fire exploded around him and rushed towards Dimentiono.

Dr.Hobo2

"Oh, I'm just getting started too." Dimentiono scoffed at Wolf as he rose his sword and it started to get a large purple aura around it.