News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Nsider Underground *Semi-Literate RP* (The more members, the merrier!)

Started by Wolfpika, February 06, 2008, 01:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Red

((Wolf, I've gotten Metaknight, Mario and Ike))
"Okay Feldoh!" he said.

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Red

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Fell

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

The clone looked back and saw that Tabuu's clone was still following too. "We're almost to their machine...We'll just have to face...him."

Ridley

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 21, 2008, 04:51:37 PM
The clone looked back and saw that Tabuu's clone was still following too. "We're almost to their machine...We'll just have to face...him."

"Don't forget, we are trying to get him to join us."
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

"I know, but he'll probably need some persuasion..." Dimentiono said nearing the room.

Meanwhile, in that room.

"You know, why did those stupid people at Sony give me this job of guarding this clone machine? I mean, I tell them that I can blow everything up with my saucer and Destroy All Humans with my alien weapons...I mean it's right there in my game title, DESTROY! And what do they do? They put me here to guard this machine that NOBODY outside of Sony knows about." Said the guy in the room holding a gun that had sparks of electricity coming out of it.

Ridley

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 21, 2008, 05:10:29 PM
"I know, but he'll probably need some persuasion..." Dimentiono said nearing the room.

Meanwhile, in that room.

"You know, why did those stupid people at Sony give me this job of guarding this clone machine? I mean, I tell them that I can blow everything up with my saucer and Destroy All Humans with my alien weapons...I mean it's right there in my game title, DESTROY! And what do they do? They put me here to guard this machine that NOBODY outside of Sony knows about." Said the guy in the room holding a gun that had sparks of electricity coming out of it.

"So what does this guy like? Maybe we can bribe him to our side. Anyway maybe we should take the machine for our own use. Do you believe this to be a wise move? I think it would be wise to consult you, seeing as you would know these things."
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

"I do not see it to our advantage to take this machine when you can already create your subspace army. And with me at your side, I will be sure to not let any generals fall." Dimentiono said walking up to the door. "Crypto...you've always liked destroying everything in sight. You'll be the perfect addition to our army."

Ridley

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 21, 2008, 05:19:53 PM
"I do not see it to our advantage to take this machine when you can already create your subspace army. And with me at your side, I will be sure to not let any generals fall." Dimentiono said walking up to the door. "Crypto...you've always liked destroying everything in sight. You'll be the perfect addition to our army."

"Alright, time to go in." *I bust down the door*
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

"Gah! What the hell?" Crypto said with a jump.

((Just for anybody who doesn't know who Crypto is, this is him. http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h123/picturize/crypto.jpg ))

"Hello, Crypto...We were wondering if you'd like to join us in world domination?" Dimentiono said to Crypto.

"And why should I join a glowing monkey and some crazy clown?" Crypto said pointing his Zap-o-matic at him.

"I believe some persuasion is needed." He said to Tabuu.

Ridley

"I see. Well Crypt, we noticed the stregnth you have in the art of war and thought you would be perfect to help us lead our army as a general. Our army is always growing and if you join us, you are guarenteed a position of power once we take over. What do you say?" ((Typing with the wii is hard.))
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

"Will there be plenty of things to blow up?" Crypto asked.

"Yes, there will be plenty of things for you to destroy." Dimentiono said walking up to the clone machine. "And your first job is to destroy this." He said putting his hand on the machine.

"Alright, now we're talking!" Crypto said changing his gun into a meteor-attraction gun. "You guys might want to stand back."

"He's right." Dimentiono said. "We can leave now." And with that, the clone dissappeared.