News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Nsider Underground *Semi-Literate RP* (The more members, the merrier!)

Started by Wolfpika, February 06, 2008, 01:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: RedSox on February 24, 2008, 04:40:58 PM
Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 24, 2008, 04:37:46 PM
((Okay...and where did you get these teleportation devices from nowhere? :| And a better question, why would you have them on you when you had no idea of Crypto's arival. :|))
((Look at one of my posts. It clearly states he looked at the radar and noticed you took someone else. He knew of Crypto's arrival. He took extra's just in case. One of my first posts said he took three or four, but I had to delete it because while I was typing, 5 people posted. I think that explains it all))
((Ah, I see now. But could you just go and fight Tabuu. I'm starting to get tired of being the one fighting all the time now. @.@))

Red

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 24, 2008, 04:42:37 PM
Quote from: RedSox on February 24, 2008, 04:40:58 PM
Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on February 24, 2008, 04:37:46 PM
((Okay...and where did you get these teleportation devices from nowhere? :| And a better question, why would you have them on you when you had no idea of Crypto's arival. :|))
((Look at one of my posts. It clearly states he looked at the radar and noticed you took someone else. He knew of Crypto's arrival. He took extra's just in case. One of my first posts said he took three or four, but I had to delete it because while I was typing, 5 people posted. I think that explains it all))
((Ah, I see now. But could you just go and fight Tabuu. I'm starting to get tired of being the one fighting all the time now. @.@))
(Lol okay, but Crypto still teleported away, okay?)

Ridley

((I'm back on the Wii™ and ready to fight.)) *I teleport away from Feldoh.*
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Dr.Hobo2

((Fine, I can deal with that. :)))

"What the hell?" Crypto said as the landscape changed to the real world. "What's going on?" And just then, Dimentiono contacted him.

"Crypto...It seems that you've been teleported out of the Underground but do not worry. While you're here, you might as well destroy some of Sony's bases that could get in our way in the future."

"Alright, destroying things is what I do best." And thusly, he started piloting his ship toward the nearest Sony base.

((I'm g2g now. Bye))

Fell

When Felldoh landed he found that his target had teleported away from him. "Where'd that traitor go?!" He said angrily.

Spongebob does not approve

Red

Ridley

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on February 24, 2008, 04:49:12 PM
When Felldoh landed he found that his target had teleported away from him. "Where'd that traitor go?!" He said angrily.

"Up here" I said as my sword grew more blades and turned into a boomerang blade. *I throw it at Feldoh*
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Fell

Felldoh looked up and saw the blades falling towards him, he jumped aside again, "I'm fine I guess." He replied to Redox.

Red

"That's good, because we need to beat this traitor scum." he said throwing his sword towards Tabuu.

Ridley

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on February 24, 2008, 04:58:28 PM
Felldoh looked up and saw the blades falling towards him, he jumped aside again, "I'm fine I guess." He replied to Redox.

*As the blade circled around to come back to me, it hits Feldoh from behind.*
...It's quite obvious...

Fell

(( I need to go, bye.))

Felldoh was knocked to the ground as the boomerang hit him from behind. He was grazed, but not badly hurt.

Ridley

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on February 24, 2008, 05:03:09 PM
(( I need to go, bye.))

Felldoh was knocked to the ground as the boomerang hit him from behind. He was grazed, but badly hurt.

((You were badly hurt? Also bye I gotta go too bye.))
...It's quite obvious...

Fell

Quote from: Ridley on February 24, 2008, 05:06:43 PM
Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on February 24, 2008, 05:03:09 PM
(( I need to go, bye.))

Felldoh was knocked to the ground as the boomerang hit him from behind. He was grazed, but badly hurt.

((You were badly hurt? Also bye I gotta go too bye.))

((I meant "BUT not badly hurt." That was a mistake.))

He got up. "Is that all?!" He taunted,