News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

DMDTS: The Lost Spring Break Episodes

Started by Anarchy_Jas, April 12, 2008, 11:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

THEBIRD

(( First of all, sorry if all that sounded like it was directed at you, Shorti. I think it's more my fault, but either way, thanks for the help.

@person- I was thinking the same thing, not too long ago. I don't see a problem with that. As long as this ends about the same time as the other, if not before. ))

Max Headroom

((If anything, this should last longer :P ))
[move][/move]

THEBIRD

(( Fine, if you want XD. I just probably won't participate in it that much, which doesn't really matter so, sure... This one can last longer. As long as the main part finishes up soon. ))

Max Headroom

((Seriously though, Shorti and Lighting seem to be the most active in this RP. At this rate, who knows how long this RP will last)).
[move][/move]

Light

"Ah, you must be Jas's mother," Harver said, smiling at her. "Hello, I'm Harver Rose. It's nice to meet you."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

"Oh, okay then," Jas' mom nods. "Hi Harver."

"Going now ma," Jas says, hugging her mom before heading out the room, nodding for Harver to come with. 'Before she does or says something extra stupid...'
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

Mira took a nap while waiting for Hanzo to come up with a diagnosis on the engine.
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

Hanz? examined the fuel engine that was sputtering every few seconds, stop, and do it all over again. He looked at the date on the plate on the bottom of the engine. "Made especially for Titanic, 1912."

"Hey Mira, guess what? We are using an engine that was stolen from the most famous sinking boat in the world. Isn't that neat?!" Hanz? sarcastically shouted.

Max Headroom

Mira woke up, stood up, leaned back, threw his arms to his sides, then yelled "WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY?"
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"What? That wasn't a comprehensible word my friend, try something more literal!"

Max Headroom

"'Wrrrry' works just as well as 'arrrrrgh'."
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"Whatever. Alright, we're going to have to go with Plan B. Connect those wires Mira."

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Wolfpika

Suddenly, the boat reared up and bucked off Hanz?. He didn't see what happened to Mira, but then the boat started propelling itself back to shore.

"Man, why do I feel like I want this vacation to end quickly?"