News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

DMDTS: The Lost Spring Break Episodes

Started by Anarchy_Jas, April 12, 2008, 11:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

"We've got to save the endangered!" Mira said, as he maneuvered the boat in the correct way and went where his gut told him to go, which was supposed to be where Solon and Tanbar were.
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"I thought they were already back on shore." Hanz? muttered.

((When is this going to end? I want to get to the sequel.))

Max Headroom

((Again, we could do both at the same time)).

"Srsly?" Mira asked, looking around. "Then why did we hot-wire this boat?"
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"Because we needed to get the boat back to shore as well." Hanz? replied.

THEBIRD

(( They aren't back on land. And no one will respond to DMDTS as long as this is here, it seems. Shorti said she'll end this soon, though ;). ))

Anarchy_Jas

((Yes, as soon as I... er Jas gets to ride every coaster possible. XP))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Max Headroom

((No one is replying because you/me/etc haven't posted anything to respond to, which is why we aren't "double-RPing")).

"Good point, but where's the boat? Eh, we'll find it." Mira turned the boat in Solon's and Tanbar's location and started his way to their location.
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"Didn't Jas and Harver go to Six Flags?"

Max Headroom

"If you want to go, you can swim back to the beach. I'll rescue the boat."
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

"Not just go....sabotage..." Hanz? whispered mischievously

Max Headroom

Mira's ears twitched. "WHAT?!" Mira pushed Hanzo out of the boat and put the boat on full throttle.
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

HEY!" Hanz? fell into the salty water and his lungs were filled with seawater and he choked, swimming back up.

"What the hell?!" Hanz? swam back to shore, dried off, and noticed the footprints in the sand.

"Well, I did say I was, didn't I?" Hanz? headed towards the Six Flags Park, where he was stopped by an officer.

"Pay up."

"How much?"

"$60."

"AS IF!" Hanz? socked the guard in the stomach and passed the gate, taking one of the passes and stamping himself in.

"Now, to find Jas and Ha-"

"I'LL PAY ANYONE 20 DOLLARS IF THEY GO ON THE MEDUSA!" Hanz? found himself staring at a crowd of people which were all looking at a mid 30's man in a tropical t shirt and pants, waving the money.

"Fastest ride of all time! I dare you!" Hanz? decided to take on this dare.

"I'll do it." The crowd gasped

"Alright, get on." Hanz? strapped himself in one of the seats and looked at the ride that lay before him. There were thousands of twists and turns, including a few corkscrews.

"This will be fun."

((congrats on rank up mira))

Max Headroom

((Oh hey! A rank-up! Thanks for the congrats)).

"Hmmm.... What's a good boating song?" Mira asked out loud for no reason, while on the lookout for Solon and Tanbar.
[move][/move]

Wolfpika

Suddenly, the cart shot forward and the next thing Hanz? knew, he was going for more than mach 1 and spinnning at the same time. It was all over in one minute, and Hanz? tried to not barf.

The crowd applauded and wooped.

"Well, you beat it, heres 20 dollars." Hanz? felt suddenly mad and punched the guy in the face.

"Asshole." He took the money and ran to the bathroom.

Anarchy_Jas

((Putting teh best Six Flags coasters into one park = HELL YEEAAHH! XD))

"... Whimp..." Jas says, watching Hanzo run by as she heads for a wooden roller coaster called Viper. It is always the very first ride she gets on when she goes to the park.

((http://youtube.com/watch?v=tgMFVXt5YSU It doesn't look like much in the vid, but you drop like a muthasomthin' and your ass goes flying outta your seat.))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."