News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

DMDTS: The Lost Spring Break Episodes

Started by Anarchy_Jas, April 12, 2008, 11:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Harver followed Jas over to the Viper. "This should be fun."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

"It is," Jas grins and runs into the queue line, which is moving pretty fast since it's early in the day. "It's like one giant sugar rush that'll have you set for the day." ((I should know. XD)) Once it's their turn to ride, she gets in the second car of the train, in the front. 
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Harver sits in the seat next to Jas on the roller coaster. He felt his heart begin to thump fast. "Truth be told," he said to Jas, "this is my first roller coaster. There's nothing like this where I used to live. So... it's pretty exciting."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas brings the bright orange lapbar in front of her down... The furthest it would go is a few inches above her thighs. "This was the first one I ever got on. That's why I always come here first thing. Hey, it'll be fun," she hugs Harver slightly, and once the ride operators make sure everyone's restraints are working right, the train heads out the station.

Light

Harver smiles at Jas as they begin to ascend the ramp. "Yeah, this will be fun."

Anarchy_Jas

Jas smiles back as the train creeps to a stop at top of the lift hill. After a few seconds, it starts to edge forward. Then...

"WHOOOO!" Jas throws her hands up as Viper plunges down, darting through turns and over hills, bringing riders out of their seats. She cheers as they go over the last bunny hop and curve.

Wolfpika

Hanz? caught a glimpse of Jas screaming at the top of her lungs on the Viper.

"Uh huh...now, to pranking." Hanz? crept into the security box of the ride, and incapacitated the officer. Then, he took over the controls and immediately stopped the ride, leaving everyone hanging in the middle of the ride.

"This is the officer speaking, we're going through some techincal difficulties, so please hang on as the ride may experience some backfires. Thank you, and enjoy your stay at Six Flags." Hanz? said in a mocking, bossy way. Then, pressing a button, he made the ride go backwards, at full speed.

Anarchy_Jas

((1. The ride's over
2. Not possible to do that...))

Wolfpika

((Come on! have some fun! by the way, you said it was illegal... ::)

Anarchy_Jas

((The ride's OVER. And by illigal I meant getting drunk as hell.))

Wolfpika

((fine....but come on...whatever.))

Hanz? was then shocked to find the officer standing up and shocking him with a cattle prod before he could activate the system.

"AND STAY OUT!" Hanz? was booted out of Six Flags.

"Dam, and I was having fun."

Anarchy_Jas

((How is this ever gonna get done if nobody posts? :|))

Max Headroom

((I'm waiting for posts from LightingSword and/or Dr. Hobo)).
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

((Don't wait for me. I won't be posting in this RP anymore. ;)))

Max Headroom

((Why not? My guy is trying to save your guy)).
[move][/move]