News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

There's a Road Ahead...Revitalized! YOU KILLED THIS GAME WITH YOUR APATHY

Started by SkyMyl, June 22, 2009, 12:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spam

SkyMyl

You look at the kitchen and think it's a good idea to check there first, but the hole where the staircase was keeps drawing your attention. It doesn't look very inviting, but it looks suspicious nonetheless*. Taking a deep breath and gathering your courage, you walk over to the hole and look inside it.

Inside the large hole is......um, darkness. You can't see the bottom of the hole, nor the walls. It's just too dark to see anything. Maybe it would've been a good idea to pack that flashlight with you, but nooo, you thought it was useless, as you had your phone and your iPodBeautiful MP3 Player. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Of course, you could always jump into the hole. But really, would you be stupid enough to try it? You don't even know how deep it goes. Not to mention you still have to save that girl. You aren't even fully sure if there's no one here.

But still, why is this hole here?

!!Jump into the hole!!
~Find something to throw into the hole~
~Go back to finding a way to the 2nd floor~

ALL RIGHT, I'll get this out of the way now. I won't be here to update this thread for two weeks, so for now it'll be on hiatus. But go ahead and vote for what you think Elena should do. As long as no one bumps this frequently or locks this, I'll come back and continue from when I get back to September 1st. That's also the reason this chapter is lacking in comparison to the others. Sorry 'bout that.

*Please tell me I actually used that word correctly. X_X;;
**The red option? That's a warning. You have absolutely no guess to what the outcome is, but it's most likely going to suck. I'm not saying it'll end the game, but some sacrifices will be made.

Dog Food

I'd say throw something into the hole and see what happens.

We'll see the results in two weeks...
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Kierou

SkyMyl

I thought that if I waited a little, a few more people would come by and vote. >_>;

*Sigh* If anyone's still here, I'll be updating this in about an hour. (Fine, I lied. I did do things, for once...)

The hole is no less suspicious than it was two weeks ago. Surely there's something you can use to throw inside the hole and see how deep it is. That could give you a clue about it.

You don't waste a guess and don't miss a beat as you walk towards the kitchen in search of an inanimate object to use.

The kitchen is about as large as a toddler's room, with a row of bright green cabinets just above the sink, stove, and oven just in front of you. To your left is a surprisingly large fridge. Lucky you, just to your right is a counter in the middle of the kitchen and a small table against the wall. On the table? A flashlight. On the counter? A 9mm handgun with a full clip next to it.

...that's not a good sign. You pick up the handgun, slide the clip in, and decide to take it with you for safety. You walk over to the small table and pick up the flashlight. Better than some inanimate projectile, huh?

You walk towards the hole, turn the flashlight on, and thank God the batteries work. You shine the light inside the hole and find that the hole is even deeper than you thought, as you still can't see the bottom. But, closer to where you are, there's a hole in the wall, shaped much like a doorframe. Without the door. You direct the light there and inside the door is, naturally, a hallway. It looks like you can jump down into it, but if you're going by that, then you may as well attempt a running jump to the second floor.

So, what are you going to do?

!!Jump down the hole into the hallway!!
~Attempt a running jump to the second floor~
~Continue searching the first floor for anything else~

Dog Food

Continue searching the first floor before continuing on.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Eizweir

It hasn't been two weeks yet, but continue searching the ground floor  =3
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

THEBIRD

Screw this, I want to take some risks.

Let's jump down that hole into the hallway.

SkyMyl

Someone nag me to update this more frequently. X_X;;

I'll update it tomorrow...