News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

In the Element DISCUSSION THREAD (Because BoA didn't make one)

Started by Anarchy_Jas, January 26, 2010, 07:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

Quote from: KJ on February 04, 2010, 09:00:58 PM
Um, my brother wanted me to come here and talk to you guys. Oh wait, he wants to use my account because he can't get on his  right now or something. Okay, hang on he's going to start talking right...

now. sorry guys i've been sick this past week and i went back to school today and now i have essays and quizzes and all that fun poop to sort through. and since my laptop broke there's been a shortage of computers so i have limited time to get on. after the super bowl i should be back (ha ha... don't kill me shorti, but you guys might remember that lil week-long break i take every february. you might remember since it halted dmdts production for a bit, too. so i'll be back for a bit, only to leave again for another week, until i'll actually be back for good.) ...so. i'm totally fine with this rp being controlled by anyone at any time. im too lazy to do it all by myself. if there are some war elements you want to add, etc etc go ahead. there are a few things set in stone and i'll point them out to you if you make mistakes. otherwise, feel free to expand on your imagination. i'll be back soon, you have my apparently very unreliable word on that, so that should put most of your worries to ease. and with that, im over and out again.
O.K. that all I wanted. I will wait to continue until after the Super Bowl then. I don't mind waiting, I just thought you disappeared.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Allegretto

Thanks.

Would anyone care if I also played the part of the Shadow Master?

I need someone to play him since my character will meet him soon, and if no one else wants to do it I will =3

Light

Isn't Birdie the Shadow Master? If he resumes his role as the RP master, that is. And I'd rather keep it that way, honestly (no offense Shorti ily2 <3)
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

Oh no, I see how it is Light. XP TBH, If BoA were to disappear forever, I don't think I'd be able to take over completely anyways, at least, not anymore. I've got college scholarships to work on, Tae Kwon Do three days a week now, a ten page paper to do (at least get in the process of doing), and most recently, a job.

Yo soy una mujer muy ocupada. X.x
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Light

Allegretto

Quote from: Light Bright on February 06, 2010, 08:23:58 PM
Isn't Birdie the Shadow Master? If he resumes his role as the RP master, that is. And I'd rather keep it that way, honestly (no offense Shorti ily2 <3)
I don't remember him ever clarifying that he was the Shadow Master. This is why he needs to be online. KJ ASK HIM.

jnfs2014

I don't think that Allegretto should be have a role so close to his character. :/

Light

Quote from: Violet on February 07, 2010, 11:51:16 AM
I don't think that Allegretto should be have a role so close to his character. :/
I don't think he should have a role period. :U

Uh. Yeah. I concur. At least have someone who doesn't have a major relationship with that character play him.

Magnum

I would do it, but my character is also interested in him as well. Plus, I'm still just going to wait for The Bird.

Allegretto

Yeah, the thing is I need someone to play him then. My character is going to meet him in my next post or post after that.

So if no one else is, I have to play him. Which is why I posed the quesiton.

You intercourse ing retards.

Also Light, go die.

Magnum

Quote from: Link. on February 08, 2010, 04:00:17 PM
Yeah, the thing is I need someone to play him then. My character is going to meet him in my next post or post after that.

So if no one else is, I have to play him. Which is why I posed the quesiton.

You intercourse ing retards.

Also Light, go die.
HO HO! I see what you did thar. Light = Good.
You must be a villain. ;)

THEBIRD

I'll be all the major roles (ruler of the three bases, the Gods, the star people), unless someone else would like to PM me with a reason why they'd rather play that role. and what would make them better at it.

also, im back baby :D ...for another couple days until my vacation...

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: THEBIRD on February 09, 2010, 12:41:38 PM
I'll be all the major roles (ruler of the three bases, the Gods, the star people), unless someone else would like to PM me with a reason why they'd rather play that role. and what would make them better at it.

also, im back baby :D ...for another couple days until my vacation...

OMGOMGYOU'REBACKSAYWHAA!? *Fangirl squeal* [/Girly Sh0rTi]

*Super glues Boa's ass to a seat* Nope, you're stuck with us. ^^ *Cue bad pun drum and symbols*

Oh yeah, I know what I was gonna ask. Zodia and Dynasty are underground type groups, so people wouldn't really know much about them, right? Just makin' sure because it would kinda effect what my char does.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

THEBIRD

Quote from: Sh0rTi on February 09, 2010, 12:59:23 PM
OMGOMGYOU'REBACKSAYWHAA!? *Fangirl squeal* [/Girly Sh0rTi]

*Super glues Boa's ass to a seat* Nope, you're stuck with us. ^^ *Cue bad pun drum and symbols*

Oh yeah, I know what I was gonna ask. Zodia and Dynasty are underground type groups, so people wouldn't really know much about them, right? Just makin' sure because it would kinda effect what my char does.
yay i have a number one fun <3

All three of them are underground type groups and little is known about them. Zodia is well hidden because they don't want the Dynasty conquering them. Dynasty is hidden because they don't want people they don't want getting into their group and realizing how corrupt they are. Shadow Masters are hidden because... well, nothing is really known about them. At all.

Dr.Hobo2

And guess who else is back! =D...You know what I never see. Whenever people do the four elements, they never include the fifth one, Star. It always disappoints me. D: