News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Eternal Sonata!

Started by Allegretto, November 10, 2007, 07:18:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

Eternal Sonata has to be one of the funnest Rpg's I have ever played, It is very origanal and the plot is gold. The setting is supposedly in a world that you experience while you are on the verge of death and are having your final dreams. The Main Characters are Fredrick Franqouis Choppin, Algretto, Beat and Polka.

I like this Rpg expecially because it is one of the few games that surpass the 999 hp limit  8), i mean at the end of the first few fights you will already have over 1000 hp!, this game is very origanal, like how your attacks change depending if you are in the light or darkness part of the stage, and how the enemies look depending what side they are on. Also have you seen the characters mouths when they talk they look great  :P. This game is long, extrordianary and difficult and very fun! if you havent tried it out you should!

P.S. If you learn magic it means you have an incurrable illness and are going to die soon...

Sgt.Chilly

Don't own a 360 so I wouldn't know.  :(

Mega9

I realy want to get this game.
NiGHTS FC (4210-2737-9149)

Sky_Dragon

I'll probably rent it sometime when I have the chance. I don't have enough money to buy it.

Triforce_Luigi

This game is awesome. :D

Also, Algretto, if you're trying to mimic "Allegretto," the character, you spelled it wrong.

Allegretto

Triforce_Luigi

But the best part is in the credits. Everyone's philosophical.

[spoiler]Can a picture taken through a bent piece of glass called a lens really accurately reflect what happened at a particular moment in time? It seems to me that your eyes would have to be pretty bent themselves for that to be possible.[/spoiler]

DSWiiMaster42

When I get an Xbox 360 Elite, this is definitely a game for me to get.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)