News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. *SPOILERS INSIDE*

Started by Tupin, June 15, 2010, 09:11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowmarioguy

Quote from: Cornwad on June 17, 2010, 08:47:58 AM
My guess is that the game is going to have your standard Zelda story, but now with two worlds. No connections to other plots or anything fancy like that. Link will be in his floating island, a girl will get kidnapped by the demons below, Link gets her back and then continues to free  the land from evil. Plot twist is that it was Ganon/Vaati all along.
This.  We're getting our hopes up way too high if we think Nintendo is going to make an effort to connect the plot of this game to another, with the exception of the Master Sword's creation.  Though I do hope Nintendo proves me wrong.

And orchestrated music is nice, but I feel like I'm the only person who isn't completely blown away by it.  I enjoy old-school Nintendo music just as much if not more.

I guess voice acting would be cool too, but past Zelda games have worked fine without it.  Besides, we all know that everyone would complain about terrible voice acting.  People will always find something to complain about no matter what.  People are already ranting about Skyward Sword's graphics.  Speaking of SS's graphics, I really don't think they look that much more cartoony than TP's.  But honestly, I don't care if the game has OoT's graphics as long as it has solid gameplay.

Cornwad

Old school Nintendo music is great when it's supposed to sound like video game music. When you have something like TP where it's supposed to sound like real instruments, real instruments are far superior.

Totla

I think it'll be good. I mean, Zelda is one of the few series with this many titles to have consistently solid games.
Honestly, I don't want voice acting. It's done perfectly fine without it for decades, and there's no real reason to add it now. Besides, I'm sure they'd intercourse  it up and have bad VAs.
Orchestrated music is a huge plus if they do it right.

Triforceman22

I think having voice acting would be cool...
But they better do it right.
I don't want terrible actors saying cheesy dialog in my zelda game.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

SkyMyl

Quote from: Triforceman22 on June 22, 2010, 09:07:01 PM
I think having voice acting would be cool...
But they better do it right.
I don't want terrible actors saying cheesy dialog in my zelda game.

DededeCloneChris

Rayquarian

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

DededeCloneChris

The Riddler

No voice acting. And if there is voice acting, keep Link a silent protagonist. Keep him to his grunts.

DededeCloneChris

That reminds me, why are spoilers here if all the information regarding the game was released to the general public?

SkyMyl

The Riddler

Quote from: TheAuraWielder on July 03, 2010, 02:41:06 PM
That reminds me, why are spoilers here if all the information regarding the game was released to the general public?
Some people don't like to know any information at all.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Detective Conan on July 03, 2010, 02:47:07 PM
Some people don't like to know any information at all.
Then they shouldn't be reading the thread at all.