<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

New laptop

Started by Custom, June 27, 2011, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

I want a new laptop
Preferably under $1000
You kids generally have a good idea of things, although most of the super tech savvy (GOD I MISS YOU VAATIX) users are long gone
I want it to run some games (lolMinecraft, maybe TF2?) but not be like JESUS ALMIGHTY HERE COMES CRISIS AT FULL SETTINGS

Any new things you kids have heard of? I haven't shopped for laptops for a long time, I became more of a desktop guy. For those you just pick out parts and throw something together. I'm out of the company game. Like Compaq is gone now wtf

also if you recommend me anything by apple i'll come to your house and this originally said something much more vulgar but I edited it because I don't want mack to ban me again
I don't like apple products.
actually, if you were going to recommend me something by apple, don't recommend me anything

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

RX-78-2

I hate Apple with a passion as well.

Anyway, I asked around since I'm getting a new laptop too, but mine is a high-end one. This was recommended to me though as a good not-totally-expensive laptop: http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834152264 It's the Canadian site link, but whatever.

Also, scroll down a bit and look at the price for Microsoft Office. lol

The Alienware M11x is $700, so you may want to check that out. It's pretty high-end, but the specs don't look crazy, although they're still very good, especially considering the price. The screen is 11" though, so idk if that matters.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

CoasterKid93

You should get an Apple.
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!