News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Kazesharingan ((A Naruto RP))

Started by gamemasterdevil, October 21, 2007, 06:45:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

"Oh, so you're graduating today as well?" Braig asked. Then he noticed the canine canine folling her. "Oh, a dog. You must be from the Inazuka clan." 

FearItself

"Wow, this kid's a genius." Tsume remarked, looking over to him. She looked over her shoulder to check and see that Ikamaru was still in her hood. It was blatantly obvious to anyone that, due to the markings below her eyes and the dog in her hood, that she was a member of the Inuzuka clan. "Yes, I plan to be graduating today too." she added.

Transient Link

ooc/ oh Im so joining this but im asking gamemaster if I can be the 8 tailed snake holder. If I cant can I be one of the akutski? I know some of them theres itatchi, the guy with the huge sword, the pupet master, the clay molder, the plant dude, and thats all I know.

Triforce_Luigi

"As if you were the only one," said Shikamaru, walking up behind them.

PHOENIXBLAST

I then looked at the clock realizing exams would be starting shortly. I grabbed my bag and headed outside, then locked the door. I started jumping from roof to roof like the people before, and shortly arrived at the academy because of my speed. When I got there I saw my other classmates. I started evaluating them, because I knew I would have to fight them eventually if I wanted to go on.

gamemasterdevil

((All pre-set characters have no predestined destinies XD))

Ryan avoided the glares from the other students as they walked by him and into the school. He hung his head down..he wondered if he was going to pass. While he was an outcast, he was surprisingly good...
Heya. If y'know me, send me a PM. It'd be nice t'see some old friends around here...

PHOENIXBLAST

Hmmm should I ask or keep quiet, maybe I should keep quiet for now. I thought to myself while I was analzing each student carefully seeing just their weapons and such. This year will be a tough one, I thought

Triforce_Luigi

Gaara made his way to the school. He did not try to converse. He sized them up. They would be easy prey for the sand in the gourd on his back.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 21, 2007, 04:13:47 PM
Gaara made his way to the school. He did not try to converse. He sized them up. They would be easy prey for the sand in the gourd on his back.

OOC/// YOur Gaara?

IC/// 'How much longer will we have to wait?' I wondered, I went up towards the door that said "Don't Enter" and pulled the handle. There wasn't a handle or anything, it must have been a fake. I went up a floor and pulled the door, that also had the number we were supposed to be in. That door was real, I opened it and went in.

OOC/// Who is leading this exam?

PHOENIXBLAST

OOC/// I have to go for tonight, I might get on tommorow night though...if I am lucky

Flying Chickens

Braig scowled momentarily at the girl. "Yes, yes. Sarcasm all around, I get it. I'm of the Hyuuga clan."

FearItself

"And I'm one of the Inuzuka clan. Woo-hoo." Tsume added with more sarcasm as she landed on the cement gracefully on her two feet, just in front of the Academy. Other students were arriving as well, though none of them took the scenic route like Tsume and her new acquaintance had done.

Flying Chickens

Braig turned to her. "I don't believe I ever got your name.

FearItself

"Tsume." she replied, brushing herself off and then looking back to him. "Inuzuka Tsume."

Flying Chickens

Ooc// Man, I wish I had some money left for chocolate, but I need all my savings for CoN:R

Ic// Braig bowed low, his right arm in front of him and his left across his back. "Hyuuga Braig." He opened the door, and stood to the side. "Shall we go in?

Ooc// Something I have no idea goes to the person who knows the character in my pictures real name. [And not Near, but his REAL name.]
Braig is also one of those Chivalry people.