News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Area 6 Round Table -- Raw and Unedited

Started by Macawmoses, March 04, 2011, 10:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Quote from: Macawmoses on March 05, 2011, 11:59:45 AM
This site isn't about playing games. At all. At one time it was, but it has since evolved into just being a place to chill. Trying to say that's what NSFCD is is pretty far off the mark.

Chill? Ha. The forum itself is a place to troll for most (I.E. people such as JrDude, Phatyo, Doodle). If a person wants to chill, they go into the chat, of which the link offered on the site is broken. The on-site Live Chat should get fixed in the near future so that members may join the other members in the chat and "chill".

Also, not going to bother listening to the podcast as your voices are irritating to listen too. If you did mention the Live Chat, well then, touche.

I don't know, you guys seemed to have calmed down a lot.
...̅̅̅

KillerCRS

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Matt

Doodle

YEAH

Super

I was supposed to be one of the admins at Area 6, haha.

Silverhawk79

Super

Macawmoses

I gave TK a big list of things I needed. He ignored half of it and sent me a half assed email.

Three months later.

Zero

Quote from: Macawmoses on September 13, 2011, 03:41:48 PM
I gave TK a big list of things I needed. He ignored half of it and sent me a half assed email.

Three months later.

Time for the pimp-slap

Matt

I suggest that Third-Koopa be tied to a chair covered in gasoline and have lit cigarettes flicked at him.

Kayo

He's ignoring any and all messages regarding Area 6, it seems.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]