News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Big Brother: NSFCD - Eviction Results Up!

Started by Light, July 19, 2008, 01:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

OH, didn't notice there was a competition posted! :P
I'll get to mine in the next few minutes.
YEAH

Java

I did mine as soon as I got it.

Hopefully I did well.

Doodle

I have a feeling I didn't do too well.
Of course whenever I take a test or a quiz, even if I studied and know it real well, I always have a feeling I didn't do well. :P
YEAH

Spam

When is next contest and could you make a Big Brother calendar?

The Riddler

Wait, wtf am I doing? Retaking the quiz with numbers now?

Light

Quote from: WaterGod on July 23, 2008, 05:57:24 PM
Also, shouldn't we retake the quizzes since Java just joined and Ron is out?
Nope. Ron didn't send in his quiz, so it doesn't really affect the competition.

@R_R: Pretty much. You're guessing how the majority of the house answered on each of the questions, and how many people answered that way. Btw, one hour left. ^___^
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Java

I'm interested to see how this turns out.

I hope we get to see the responses that got the majority.

The Riddler

Quote from: LightningSword on July 23, 2008, 08:00:19 PM

@R_R: Pretty much. You're guessing how the majority of the house answered on each of the questions, and how many people answered that way. Btw, one hour left. ^___^
I believe they were asking because some people could have put Ron on their quizzes, thus making their answers null.

Edit: Also, could you put your challenges in the second edit post? It makes it easier to keep track of =P

Light

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on July 23, 2008, 08:09:52 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on July 23, 2008, 08:00:19 PM

I believe they were asking because some people could have put Ron on their quizzes, thus making their answers null.

Edit: Also, could you put your challenges in the second edit post? It makes it easier to keep track of =P
Ah, now I understand. Also, done. ^___^

About forty minutes left to get in those answers. So far, one question doesn't have any eligible answers yet. XD

Light

And here are the results for the first Head of Household Competition:

[spoiler=1. Who should be promoted?]Answer: Mack with four votes.
The person who was closest without going over was Riddler_Rob, who was right on the nose.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=2. Who should be banned?]Answer: Spam with three votes.
Unfortunately, all who guessed Spam as the answer guessed too high, so no one gets the points for that question.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=3. Who is going to be the first person eliminated?]Answer: Doodle with three votes.
Phaze gets this point for getting the correct number and player.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=4. Who is going to win the game?]Answer: Mack with six votes.
We have a tie here, both Mack and Riddler guessed four votes, which was the closest without going over.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=5. Who will be your number one ally in the game?]Answer: Tie, both Ridley and Mack got three votes.
Phaze was the closest with a guess of Ridley and two.
Phaze is currently tied with Riddler for first with two points, and Mack is close behind with one.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=6. Will you backstab that person?]Answer: Strangely enough, the majority answered No, with six votes.
The closest was Doodle, who guessed the exact number.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=7. Will you make multiple alliances?]Answer: Yes with ten votes.
This person guessed the correct number (yet again): Riddler_Rob!
R_R holds a slim lead with one vote; can he hold onto it with the last question ahead?[/spoiler]

[spoiler=8. Who will be your main target?]Answer: Mack with six votes.

Spam gets this one right, with a guess of five.

This means that Riddler_Rob is the first Head of Household of Big Brother: NSFCD. Congratulations! I will PM you with your instructions.[/spoiler]

The Riddler

* Riddler_Rob puts on a crown.

Kidding, of course. Haha, I didn't expect to actually win that.

Well, I'll assume this will make me a target of many of you, but I sincerely hope it doesn't.

In any case, as the Head of Household, my duty now is to nominate some people for eviction. I have to have this in by Noon tomorrow, so I'm asking you guys for your opinions. Since it's only the first day, and I don't know many of you very well, I want you to state your case on who you want evicted or why you should stay.

I'll pick the nominees by tomorrow afternoon.

Macawmoses

Ooh. Well, Considering I am many's main target, as well as their main ally, and the one they think will win the game....I am going to play this as such.

I am the main target, so, it does make sense to try and get rid of me, I am also the one most think will win, so, get rid of me early, and you have yourself an advantage.

But, being that people said they'd ally with me, and not stab me in the back, you need to be careful. For one, I am a fierce competitor, and will gladly make a pact to keep us both in the game as long as possible, and as anyone who played in the Mole knows, I am a man of my word.

At the same time, you also have to remember, I have been playing the game since I signed up, take me out now, and I am sure some allies will return the favor down the road.

It really is your choice, but if you want to make top 4, you need me.

The Riddler

Only two people have bothered to say anything to me, so I've made my decision.

My nominees are:

Spam, TheAnonymusElmo, and `Matt`.

Reasons being: Spam recieved the most votes in "Who should be banned?", he should definitely be a nominee.
The AnonymusElmo and `Matt` haven't posted once since their sign up. We need activity.

Java

Matt

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on July 24, 2008, 08:45:21 AM
We need activity.

There is no real need for activity in the thread, as long as the rounds are completed by each of the contestants.