<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

NSFCD Werewolf - Game Over

Started by The Riddler, August 22, 2008, 08:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Ares300

Light

...You guys know we need a MAJORITY if someone is going to be lynched, right? <_<
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Macawmoses

I'm going to refrain from voting, lynching early does no good for villagers.

jnfs2014

Quote from: mackormoses on August 23, 2008, 02:37:41 PM
Same. Plus I don't wanna guess.

Macawmoses

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on August 23, 2008, 03:12:47 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on August 23, 2008, 02:37:41 PM
Same. Plus I don't wanna guess.
Right, we have little to use, and regardless, 2 go.

Indigo

I'm voting in a little while. Hopefully you guys don't cheat and make an alliance like on those horrible shows on VH1. Cuz' cheating is wrong. So do not cheat, K.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: supercoolbros on August 23, 2008, 04:50:23 PM
I'm voting in a little while. Hopefully you guys don't cheat and make an alliance like on those horrible shows on VH1. Cuz' cheating is wrong. So do not cheat, K.
*cheats*

The Riddler

As the voting process began, Mack shouted out, "Something is probably up with Lightning and Silver, but I'm not voting this time around." Speed nodded his head in agreement. Super nervously asked everyone not to team up. "Maybe he fears for his life," Rob thought.  Rob sits in amazement. "These people must be losing their senses," he thought to himself, "they can't even come to an agreement. Some didn't even bother to vote..." Lightning points out exactly what was on Rob's mind, noting that a majority must be reached. "Alright everyone," Rob said, "You guys couldn't pick someone to lynch, so everyone just go to bed." He waves his gun in the air as he heads off to his motel room. The sun began to set.

Mackormoses: |||
Phaze: ||
Supercoolbros: |
Ridley: |
MasterYoungLink: |
Doodleboy: |
Lightningsword: |

Alright guys, no majority was reached. No one dies. The wolves and vampires were potentially just given a bye. If you guys wanna get anywhere, you might want to discuss more openly.

Night Phase One begins now.

Wolves and Vampires, please deliberate and send me your kill if you choose to kill someone. Any of you with abilities, if you choose to use it, please PM me and do so. You have until 11PM EST tomorrow to send everything in. If your PM contains "FINAL DECISION", and everyone sends me a Final Decision, I can end the phase early.

Light

Oh, so it's not the majority of the amount voted, but the majority of everyone all together? Huh. Oh well.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

The Riddler

Sorry, I thought in my first post I mentioned "Majority of one more than half." I guess I missed that. :X

sonicdude164

Silverhawk79

Wow, 3 votes for mack? Mack's already unpopular...D:

Macawmoses

Water ☮