News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

NSFCD Werewolf 2 "The Mafia" - Night Six.

Started by The Riddler, September 05, 2008, 09:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

There are sixteen players. Four Mafiosos, Three Police, and Nine Innocents. The Mafia members know who eachother are, the police know who eachother are, and no one else knows who anyone is.

The game will be divided into three phases instead of two.
Morning, Day, Night

Morning Phase:
*We will find out who is killed and/or arrested.
*Everyone will PM me their votes for who to put on trial.
*The two with the highest amount of votes will be put on trial.
*If someone decides not to vote, a vote will be casted against them.

Day Phase:

*Everyone will publicly choose who they think should be sent to the electric chair.
*A majority must be reached.
*If someone decides to not vote, the Judge (Rob) will choose randomly for them.

Night Phase:
*Mafia Members will Deliberate and the Godfather will send in their kill.
*Cops will Deliberate and the Chief will send in their arrest.
*Any other roles can be used if applicable.

KEY DIFFERENCES IN THIS GAME:
If a player is arrested by a cop, their role will NOT be revealed, as they are necessarily in there permanently.
-If a player is arrested, they are not allowed to vote or use their ability.
If a player is killed, it is permanent and their role WILL be revealed. (Unless the doctor revives them.)

RULES:
* AT NO TIME MAY A PLAYER QUOTE ANYTHING SAID IN A PM BY ANY PLAYER OR THE GAMEMASTER, EVEN IF IT IS FAKE. This will cause an immediate ejection from the game.
* A majority must agree on a person to be electrocuted, or there will be no electrocution.
* Deliberate via PMs.
* Morning Voting will be done VIA PM, though you can post suggestions in the thread.
* Day Voting will be done VIA Post.
* Once dead, no talking in this thread. Anything you may want to say must be said before you are dead.
* If arrested, you can talk, but cannot use your abilities or vote.
* Have fun. Remember this is a game of deception for the killers, and a game of survival for the innocents.

Winning:
* The innocents win if they eliminate the Mafia and Police.
* The Mafia win if they outnumber every other group.
* The Police win if they outnumber every other group.

Players:
- `Matt`
- LightningSword - Chief of Police - Killed Night Five.
- Silverhawk79 - Bulletproof - IN JAIL
- RedSox - Priest.
- Zovistograt - Mafioso - Electrocuted Day Two
- Ridley
- MasterYoungLink - Doctor - Electrocuted Day Three
- LiveOnTheEdge - Detective - Killed Night Two
- sonicdude164
- Java_Java - Cop - Killed Night Four
- Hector_the_Axe - Copycat/Mafioso - Killed Night Four
- DOODLEboy99
- mackormoses
- Daft Pink - Cop - Killed Night Three
- Greatgonzalez106 - Private Bodyguard - Electrocuted Day One.
- Ares300

Terminology:
Mafia - Group of criminals who love to kill.
Police - Group of corrupt cops who love to arrest.
Arrested - Unable to vote or use ability until released from jail.
Lawyer - Able to release anyone from jail once.
Doctor - Able to revive a dead player once.
Mayor - Has two votes during the morning phase. Immune to arrest.
Vigilante - Able to kill any one player during the game.

Any questions or comments, feel free to post.

The Riddler

Rob had arrived in the big city. He was pretty shaken up from everything he just went through. His car ran low on gas as he drove down Justice Avenue, so he pulled over on the side of the road. Looking around, he noticed that people were rioting. He heard glass breaking, people screaming, and guns being fired. Unfortunately he had nowhere else to go. He walked down the road and found a hotel. As he booked his room, he asked the hotel manager what the deal with the city was.

"This city is run by the Mafia. They're violent and do as they please. The police have given up on them, and even most of that force is corrupt. People are being murdered and arrested left and right, but most of us can't afford to go anywhere else."

Rob had little money and had nowhere else to go, so he started to look for a job. He found a job as an assistant in the courtroom. He started earning some money, but didn't feel like leaving the city. He felt that there was something he had to do before he left. A year had passed and the Mayor had chosen him as the City's head judge. The Mafia's power was peaking and the killing didn't stop. The police force grew more and more corrupt, and Rob was getting sick of it.

The headlines in the Newspaper read "Judge Riddler declares Electric Chair penalty acceptable!" The article quoted him saying, "Every morning we'll have the people decide two people who are bad, then during the day we'll have a jury decide who is indeed bad and we'll fry him or her."

People grew frightened by the new laws. The Police Force became defensive and the Mafia was furious. Killings and unfair arrests started increasing in numbers, and Rob began to enforce his new rules.

The Riddler

This is the Morning Phase. Everyone PM me your votes for who to put on trial. You have until 9PM EST.

If anyone did NOT get their Role, please PM me.

Macawmoses

Out of hate for the vampires, Doodle and Lote. Especially Lote, being that he got to taste my frustration. There we go. Also, Rob, I know it isn't advised to abstain, but what is the penalty for such a choice?

The Riddler

Quote from: mackormoses on September 05, 2008, 09:27:53 PM
Out of hate for the vampires, Doodle and Lote. Especially Lote, being that he got to taste my frustration. There we go. Also, Rob, I know it isn't advised to abstain, but what is the penalty for such a choice?
In the morning phase, no penalty. The two with the highest votes, even if it's just one, will move onto the trial phase. If there is a tie in votes, I'll choose randomly.

If you abstain in the trial, I choose a random person for you.

Java

So, at this point we should be discussing who to put on trial, correct?

Macawmoses

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on September 05, 2008, 09:30:55 PM
In the morning phase, no penalty. The two with the highest votes, even if it's just one, will move onto the trial phase. If there is a tie in votes, I'll choose randomly.

Oh, so in this I don't face death for my strat...swell.

The Riddler

Quote from: Java_Java on September 05, 2008, 09:33:03 PM
So, at this point we should be discussing who to put on trial, correct?
You should, yes, but as I said before, two people will always go to trial no matter what. The discussion will be heavier when it's "which of these two" during the trial phase.

If there is ever a unanimous 100% vote during the morning phase, I'll skip the trial.

The Riddler

Quote from: mackormoses on September 05, 2008, 09:35:26 PM
Quote from: Riddler_Rob on September 05, 2008, 09:30:55 PM

Oh, so in this I don't face death for my strat...swell.
Oh, you mean a vote against you? After the second round, like last game.

Macawmoses

Light

Out of hate for the vampires, Doodle and Lote. Especially Lote, being that he got to taste my frustration. There we go.
I have no objections to this for now, as they have yet to defend themselves. Still, we can't afford to act out of rage or frustration. We need to think these things through.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Macawmoses

Yes, of course. Bad thing, I think killing one off a turn could end us too early, but there isn't really a choice....as we are, I don't like this one bit -_-

Indigo

Who won the first one? I only have internet for three days out of the week.

Macawmoses

Macawmoses

A council of users has decided the following:

Ares and Gonzales.