News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

I have a question about my laptop.

Started by Custom, October 09, 2008, 10:21:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

Okay, I recently got my laptop back. It is now restored to factory settings. So it has none of my old settings or programs. But anyway, before it was wiped, it used to have this green text appear on my screen whenever I would hit the volume up, volume down, or mute buttons on the laptop. It would tell me where my volume was at if I hit up or down, and it would tell me if my laptop was muted or not when I hit mute. However, it no longer does this. I really liked the green meter that showed me where my volume was at. Does anyone here know how to make it so when I hit the buttons that green text will come up? Is there an option in the control panel I can't find?

I know other computers have these meters. On my brother's computer it is a silver bar with a green line that fills up space to show the volume is increasing, if that helps at all.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zovistograt

That kinda sounds like the stuff on monitor GUI's.

I didn't think that was possible on a laptop.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Psilocybin

Go to the manufacturer's website, and download the newest drivers for everything, It was probably just a part of your audio drivers.

Silverhawk79

It was likely an app that came with your laptop. Look up your laptop model and see if there are any apps on the manufacturer's site that might be what you're looking for.