News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

NSFCD Werewolf 2 "The Mafia" - Night Six.

Started by The Riddler, September 05, 2008, 09:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

Hurricane kinda intercourse ed with my internet for a bit, I'll be sure to vote.... next time! D:

Java

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on September 05, 2008, 11:31:53 PM
Hurricane kinda f***ed with my internet for a bit, I'll be sure to vote.... next time! D:
Votes are due 9 PM today, September 6th.

Doodle

Quote from: LightningSword on September 05, 2008, 09:43:13 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on September 05, 2008, 09:27:53 PM
Out of hate for the vampires, Doodle and Lote. Especially Lote, being that he got to taste my frustration. There we go.
I have no objections to this for now, as they have yet to defend themselves. Still, we can't afford to act out of rage or frustration. We need to think these things through.

Just because I was a vampire, doesn't mean I'm bad again.
YEAH

Java

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on September 06, 2008, 07:42:56 AM
Out of hate for the vampires, Doodle and Lote. Especially Lote, being that he got to taste my frustration. There we go.
I have no objections to this for now, as they have yet to defend themselves. Still, we can't afford to act out of rage or frustration. We need to think these things through.

Well if all goes the way it was planned, Ares and Gonzo, were the ones decided to be put on trial.

sonicdude164

Quote from: Java_Java on September 06, 2008, 08:35:03 AM
Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on September 06, 2008, 07:42:56 AM

Well if all goes the way it was planned, Ares and Gonzo, were the ones decided to be put on trial.
I'm thinking that these two aren't all that guilty...

Matt

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Java

Doodle

It's so hard to pick someone to vote for in the beginning. :(
YEAH

Out of hate for the vampires, Doodle and Lote. Especially Lote, being that he got to taste my frustration. There we go. Also, Rob, I know it isn't advised to abstain, but what is the penalty for such a choice?
So was that just a random guess, or did you actually suspect me?
...̅̅̅

Light

Five bucks says everyone betrayed everyone, and Mack and I are going up on the block.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.