News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

NSFCD Werewolf 2 "The Mafia" - Night Six.

Started by The Riddler, September 05, 2008, 09:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

...̅̅̅

...̅̅̅

Macawmoses

Every breath you take
And every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
Ill be watching you

Every single day
And every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
Ill be watching you

Oh, cant you see
You belong to me
Now my poor heart aches
With every step you take

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
Ill be watching you

Since youve gone, Ive been lost without a trace
I dream at night, I can only see your face
I look around but its you I cant replace
I feel so cold and I long for your embrace
I keep crying baby, baby please

Oh, cant you see
You belong to me
Now my poor heart aches
Every step you take

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
Ill be watching you

Every move you make
Every step you take
Ill be watching you
Ill be watching you

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
(Ill be watching you)

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
(Ill be watching you)

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
(Ill be watching you)

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
(Ill be watching you)

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
(Ill be watching you)

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night

Red

HTA!

Mack, Final Decision.
Zovi hasn't done poop and quite frankly you seem to be set on casting off this whole "invaluable" business... lets see if its true.

Doodle

Gah, I hate posting my vote! It makes me feel bad for some reason. :(

I'll vote for... Mack. Sorry. I just have a feeling about you...
YEAH

Red

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on September 10, 2008, 12:32:05 PM
Gah, I hate posting my vote! It makes me feel bad for some reason. :(

I'll vote for... Mack. Sorry. I just have a feeling about you...
It doesn't really matter, more than half already voted for Zovi.

The Riddler

While some of the jury had their mind set, a few of them seemed stressed by the choice they had to make. Silver tossed a coin in the air. "Heads and it's Zovi." Matt scoffed at Silver's strategy and glared at him. Mack and Zovi stepped up. Lightning pointed out that Mack was very important, and it seemed that most agreed.

A tear dropped from Zovi's eye. "I didn't think I did anything to get you guys against me. Lightning is right though, Mack is more important than me." Hector stood up furiously and shouted "You didn't do poop! Down with Mack!" Rob slammed his gavel down and Hector sat.

Mack stood and stated without reluctance, "I'm no more important that anyone here. I could be corrupt or murderous, who knows? I am, however, very talented. Let me show you." He broke into 'Every Breath You Take' by The Police. The jury giggled.

The jury members stood and headed to the deliberation room. Someone asked, "Where is Ridley?" The group shrugged, and a random vote went into the bin. Silver continued to flip coins, and Lote swiped it out of the air. "This is two sided." Silver grinned, "Haha, yeah. My vote is for Zovi." A few sighed. They counted all the votes and left the room. Judge Riddler asked, "Do you have a verdict?" "Yes," one replied, "With a vote of Eleven to Three, Zovi."

Zovi put his hands out for his cuffs and didn't fight it. He was offered a final meal, but declined. "I've done bad things, I don't deserve it." He was brought to the Execution Room and strapped in. As the guard pulled down the switch, a part of Zovi's shirt caught fire. They put it out and found it had burned through the shirt. "What's this?" A skull with two guns was tattooed to his chest; it was the Mafia's insignia. Zovi was dead.

Zovistograt was electrocuted and revealed to be a member of the Mafia.

Ridley's random vote went to Zovi.

Night two begins now. Those of you with abilities and those of you who are evil have until 9PM EST Tomorrow to use them. Please send a "Final Decision" when you've come to one.

Silverhawk79

QuoteMack stood and stated without reluctance, "I'm no more important that anyone here. I could be corrupt or murderous, who knows? I am, however, very talented. Let me show you." He broke into 'Every Breath You Take' by The Police. The jury giggled.
I lol'd for a minute or so. :D

Red

Looks like the innocents got rid of the right person. But I'm gone anyway. There's no doubt in my mind that the mafia are going after me tonight, since what Matt said made a lot of sense.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 10, 2008, 06:36:54 PM
QuoteMack stood and stated without reluctance, "I'm no more important that anyone here. I could be corrupt or murderous, who knows? I am, however, very talented. Let me show you." He broke into 'Every Breath You Take' by The Police. The jury giggled.
I lol'd for a minute or so. :D
Yes, I am indeed talented, in that kind of stalker, kind of romantic way. And I admit, I lol'd.

Matt

Quote from: Red on September 10, 2008, 06:56:05 PM
Looks like the innocents got rid of the right person. But I'm gone anyway. There's no doubt in my mind that the mafia are going after me tonight, since what Matt said made a lot of sense.

They might, but I not sure they will all that much. They will most likely try and take out someone else who's position is unknown just to take up on the chance of taking out a cop.

With Zovi gone, things shall heat up... on account that Zovi was one of the more witty players. I wonder who is next to be gone? Who knows, but like Mack said, the pieces of the puzzle are falling... but they've almost reached the point where there is enough to complete the puzzle.