News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Activity and Why NSF is Near Dead

Started by Macawmoses, March 16, 2009, 05:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

I'm usually here a lot. I can't be on 24/7. D:
I've been posting. We just need more interesting threads is all.

SK's right, too. Lately, the only interesting things have been happening in the IRC. And even that is starting to get a little stale.
YEAH

Shujinco2

Hey, I post. I've even been trying to get new members. It's just none of them post. :(

Kilroy

Quote from: Matt on March 17, 2009, 01:17:22 AM
Quote from: The Mole on March 17, 2009, 12:35:17 AM
I'm not posting because I'm still technically gone until the 24th.

You just did.

Anyways, I am busy watching this forum die. Crap I am out of popcorn, be right back.
Just get out already :|
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

The Seventh

I was grounded... again.

Another reason for lack of activity: Snorkel, and the domain selling.
meh

britneymahboy

I don't post topics because you guys suck, this place is dead, this place is boring, and it has too many rules.  I just rather post my topics in a forum that is not dead, that doesn't have half as many rules, and where I will get replies.
NAMBLA

Doodle

Quote from: britneymahboy on March 17, 2009, 12:20:40 PM
I don't post topics because you guys suck, this place is dead, this place is boring, and it has too many rules.  I just rather post my topics in a forum that is not dead, that doesn't have half as many rules, and where I will get replies.
Too many rules?
This place doesn't seem that strict.
YEAH

Matt

Kinda of ironic that you're saying that considering the main point of this topic.

Friendly Hostile

And yet you keep coming back.

Rayquarian

I do post.  I guess I'll try to post more, for the site's sake.

Macawmoses

The irony is that this made 3 pages.

And hi Dawei.

School is the big one, I'm sure, but drops like this are just getting weird. And yeah, <3 chat.

Nayrman

Quote from: Lord Layton on March 17, 2009, 03:19:02 PM

And hi Cogs.

School is the big one, I'm sure, but drops like this are just getting weird. And yeah, <3 chat.
it's always school/work for forums like this. college is infinitely more important than any online forum. I'll try to post some this week. Watching Soul Eater, and trying to figure out various Dazzle "quirks" are somewhat hurting that though....

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Lord Layton on March 17, 2009, 03:19:02 PM
Threads such as these always get more activity than other threads.

britneymahboy

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on March 17, 2009, 02:12:39 PM
Meh, it's sporadic.  Some days I post relatively a lot, others I just come and look away, and others I don't come at all.  But, if you read well, you can see I talked about making topics, not about making comments.
NAMBLA

Rayquarian

Quote from: britneymahboy on March 17, 2009, 04:47:37 PM
Quote from: Friendly Hostile on March 17, 2009, 02:12:39 PM
Meh, it's sporadic.  Some days I post relatively a lot, others I just come and look away, and others I don't come at all.  But, if you read well, you can see I talked about making topics, not about making comments.
If you made more topics, then maybe we'd have more to talk about.

Smashin

I hate most of the remaining users. I don't usually feel this way but...