News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Confessions.

Started by Kilroy, June 18, 2009, 05:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilroy

Do you have anything that you normally keep secret? We're on the internet, go ahead, tell the world your fellow NSFers.

I personally like /d/ material. Don't know what that is? Google it ^_^

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Lohn Jocke

Quote from: Kilroy the Not-Spy on June 18, 2009, 05:10:39 PM
I personally like /d/ material. Don't know what that is? Google it ^_^
OH MY GOD.
MY FUCKING EYES.

I like LuizPrower on Youtube. *runs*

Macawmoses

Erm...

I've been suicidal on two separate occasions. I don't tell anyone out of fear of repercussions. Another one is that suicide deeply bothers me, and I have no respect for those that do. Odd.

Doodle

Quote from: Kilroy the Not-Spy on June 18, 2009, 05:10:39 PM
I personally like /d/ material. Don't know what that is?
Er...
All of those girls on /d/ have dicks. >_>

I don't really have any confessions. I don't think I'm hiding anything. D:
YEAH

Kilroy

Quote from: Doodle on June 18, 2009, 05:22:13 PM
Er...
All of those girls on /d/ have dicks. >_>
Not all. There's much more grotesque stuff, like scat. Thank god for the 4chan add-on, which has minimizing threads ^_^
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

SkyMyl

I've been planning to revive this thread. For a long time. Which is why you're a bastard, Kilroy.

Quote from: JudgementBoyPlatinum on June 18, 2009, 05:13:30 PM
I like LuizPrower on Youtube. *runs*
Same here. I thought I was the only one. >_>;

Dill

I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old faggot with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy.

HTA!

I wasn't born in the South.
I know, tragic.
But I have little memory of my life before moving down here.

I'm also not a nice person all the time.

JrDude

I just looked at the 4Chan encyclopedia dramatica or whatever... the first pic scarred me for life.............
Anyway, /d/ = hentai right? I like hentai, but not the ones shown on 4Chan, it is far too disturbing, I don't know how people can tolerate 4Chan without barfing on their keyboards....
A secret I have is... I have dated online to get stuff, it was mostly on MMORPGs or IMVU, it was pretty funny, I got an 18 year old girl to buy the adult pass thingy for me when I was like 15 (she knew my age), though I didn't ask for it and it kinda made me feel like poop later, but yeah, that's just the old me online, I'd never do that in reality or anymore (I think).
[move][/move]
Dude .

L10

I normally don't let people at school know I'm a "computer nerd."

hmmm Something you guys don't know?.......

That's a hard one. I don't keep much from you guys.....
0o!f

Nayrman

I have social anxiety... making it near impossible for me to have more than one or two real life friends at a time.

Zovistograt

hard to go after Dill's confession, but...

As much as I hate to say it, Facebook is useful and I use it often now that I have an account

I have had a long history if inserting fictional characters into reality to make it better for myself, and with anime characters and my maturity going up I started to imagine anime girls all over the place and I sometimes, if I felt out of touch with reality enough, imagined everyone as anime characters which led to a point where I accidentally fell in love with a few of them including Konata and had a hard time for a few weeks to recover, with the closing of oldsider during that time not helping at all

D:
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Nayrman

Zovi, I think every anime / comicbook / fiction buff goes through that phase to an extent. X_X:;

jnfs2014

I have a Facebook.
I'm only 13.
I don't frequently use a computer.
I have a Blackberry.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Nayrman on June 18, 2009, 06:47:53 PM
Zovi, I think every anime / comicbook / fiction buff goes through that phase to an extent. X_X:;
Mine was more intense I think because I dived headfirst into anime suddenly.  I decided to go from no anime at all to watching tons.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)