News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Started by Thirteenthorder, July 23, 2009, 07:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RX-78-2

Quote from: TUROK on April 12, 2010, 11:44:07 PM
Mack, you bumping this reminded me.

I was watching some History channel (Insta-nerd, I know) special on the Mayan calender, their calender is made up of cycles. You wanna know what the big deal is about 2012? Nothing, its the end of their longest cycle on the calender, after that, it starts over. Again.

Big deal, the world doesn't end because the second hand goes all the way around.
Some people believe that that end is "the end," however. That's what they're--in my opinion--wrongly hyped up about.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Chris8492

Im guessing the amount of hype over this will just over flow near the specified date and cause a tipping point

People will just run like mad, and there would just be an all out brawl. I know but i think it would be a mass war against the crazed minded who were hyped about it.

AKA mass suicides and revolting

The Riddler

As a "just in case", will any of you be doing anything differently on Dec 20/21st?

Chris8492

Im just going to be living my life the way i want to be...

L10

Quote from: Lance on April 21, 2010, 06:15:32 PM
As a "just in case", will any of you be doing anything differently on Dec 20/21st?
I'll probably be sure I know where my knife is, in case poop goes down.

Psychos will probably go on killing sprees if they really believe it's the end, and if they're psycho they probably think that.
0o!f