Gay
2 (10.5%)
Queer
7 (36.8%)
Faggot
7 (36.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Night the Lucario

Well, if you want to go to technicalities, I'm also asexual. I just know I'm bi. Still not interested in sex in the slightest, though.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Kayo

Quote from: Night the Lucario on April 02, 2010, 12:29:52 PM
Well, if you want to go to technicalities, I'm also asexual. I just know I'm bi. Still not interested in sex in the slightest, though.
Do you enjoy reproducing through fission and/or budding?

:U
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Seventh

Quote from: Third K on April 01, 2010, 04:48:05 PM
It's always made me curious as an actual serious question: Are there any bisexuals on this site?
I may be late to saying this for myself, but hi and bi anyway (ohohohoho c wut i did thar)
meh

Mystic

Quote from: Spencer on April 03, 2010, 07:01:02 AM
I may be late to saying this for myself, but hi and bi anyway (ohohohoho c wut i did thar)
Clevar sir.

Allegretto

I highly doubt anyone here has heard of the Kinsey Sexuality Rating scale. However I will summarize it.

The scale ranges from 0-6. 0 Being completely heterosexual, 6 being completely homosexual, and 3 being perfectly bisexual.
What amazes most people is the vast majority of human beings are not 0's or 6's. Most range from 1-2 or 5-4.

I am a 2. And I would say without a doubt that no one is a 0. Nor a 6.

Of course most ignorant people would have to say something like "I aint no secret gay foo"

JrDude

Anyone who says they are a 0 are likely a 5 and don't know it themselves, same goes for the reverse for people who think they're a 6,  whom are likely a 1.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

In that case, I would say I'm a 1, but I doubt i'm a whole third bi.

Maybe 0.7? If not, i'll stick with 1.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Friendly Hostile

Except the Kinsey Scale has been shown to be relatively inaccurate. :V

Allegretto

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on April 03, 2010, 10:15:57 PM
Except the Kinsey Scale has been shown to be relatively inaccurate. :V
citation needed.

L10

Well, I'm strait so intercourse  you. Women all the way.

But from the little I know and understand, my girlfriend is more on the lesbo side of bi
So I wouldn't be surprised if she left me for a girl.

but hey, imma pretty cool guy :D
0o!f

Spam

Fuck you... Doodle... I'm straight...

Doodle

YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Spam on April 05, 2010, 01:20:08 PM
Fuck you... Doodle... I'm straight...
Where did you come from?
[move][/move]

Geno

Sgt.Chilly

Where's ambiguous in every direction option?