Main Menu

The NSFCD Olympics: BEHOLD CHAMPION ROB

Started by Rius, May 30, 2010, 11:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

Rayquarian

Quote from: Spud on July 09, 2010, 05:58:45 PM
WHO GOT 1st, 2nd, AND 3rd?
Some other people.  I think their names were RiddlerRob, Light, and K.

Rius

I suppose I should close this officially. The official winners of the NSFCD Olympics are as follows:

NSFCD Champion: RiddlerRob
NSFCD Silver: Light
NSFCD Bronze: Kianglo

Congratulations to the winners; the score sheet is attached. There were bonus contests toward the end: if you submitted one, I'll leave the thread unlocked so you can post it if you so desire.

Thanks a lot to everybody who took part; I wish I had more prizes to give, because I truly appreciate your participation. If this contest is ever held again, I hope it'll be more organized with more advanced warning.

The Riddler

Custom

Quote from: Riddler21 on September 17, 2011, 11:33:58 AM
Bumping because I want my money.

you're a jew and you deserve absolutely nothing

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

CoasterKid93

Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Matt

Kayo

Oh god why, Rob. That was the most jewish thing I've ever seen you do. Especially because Rius is flat broke already while you have thousands of dollars of video games. You should feel ashamed.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Riddler

When someone runs and finishes a contest with a prize guaranteed, especially something monetary, they are supposed to pay up. He logged in a few months ago and talked to me on IRC asking me for my address so he could send. Its been over a year since the contest, and 3 months since we talked on IRC. Its not jewish, intercourse  you antisemites, its wanting what was promised and won.

Macawmoses

Pursue it through whichever means you deem necessary as long as it doesn't involve publicly pissing off the rest of the forum.