Main Menu

The NSFCD Olympics: BEHOLD CHAMPION ROB

Started by Rius, May 30, 2010, 11:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on June 01, 2010, 04:39:53 AM
When's the deadline for signing up?

Quote from: Rius on May 30, 2010, 11:10:50 PM
The last day to register for the Competition is Saturday, 19 June at 11:59 PM CST.

lrn2readkthxbai
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

SkyMyl

I'm not athletic in the slightest, but I still signed up.

BOREDFOREVER

I really need to malke sure I stay on top of the post limit.  You know what would have made it interesting? Requiring a percentage of the posts to be outside of Power On.

Dog Food

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on June 03, 2010, 03:37:04 AM
I really need to malke sure I stay on top of the post limit.  You know what would have made it interesting? Requiring a percentage of the posts to be outside of Power On.
That would be a great idea, assuming it didn't backfire in people's faces. If people wanted to be part of the Olympics, they'd have to post elsewhere, thus generating discussion outside of this board. But if a majority of people said, "Fuck that", then we'd be left with little to no participants, which ruins the game.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Rius

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on June 03, 2010, 03:37:04 AM
I thought of that when deciding on the post requirement, but kind of fell in line with what KJ pointed out. However, there are various bonus points awarded (ranging from 5 to 100) that are not listed on the main page; posting outside of Power On will be an abundant source of such points.

Totla

registerregisterregisterregister

Visa gift cards?

Kilroy

1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Cornwad

I also want to be in this.

Night the Lucario

I'm going to fail miserably, maybe get 100 points, and common sense is telling me not to do this.

...Screw common sense.
What common sense? Hell, you rely on dice to tell you what to do...
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

IceFlinger

Hey look a post.

29 more to go.

Dawei

Being a mod gets me automatic exemption from the 60 post rule, right?

It better.

The Riddler

This needs it's own board. It'd be nice and organized.

Night the Lucario

If it gets it's own board, would all of the other topics related to it also be moved to that board?
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

The Riddler

Quote from: Night the Lucario on June 06, 2010, 06:13:27 PM
If it gets it's own board, would all of the other topics related to it also be moved to that board?
Of course.

Night the Lucario

Alright, just double checking.

While we're on the subject of boards, where would a thread on the aiding of the creation of OCs go, the Writing thread or the Arts one?