News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

The NSFCD Olympics: BEHOLD CHAMPION ROB

Started by Rius, May 30, 2010, 11:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Thirdkoopa

...Did the sleepover fail?

SEE I TOLD YOU TO KEEP THAT THREAD CLOSED FOREVER LIGHT ;-;
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

SkyMyl

Rius

Rius

I swear, some of you are driving me mad. From this point on, if someone whines, ninnyes, and moans about something, even after I've discussed it with them and made my decision, if they receive a prize it will be reduced in increasing factors of $10. In other words, first time is a $10 decrease, next time is a $20 decrease, etc. These decreases will be distributed to the person immediately below in rank.

Rayquarian

I was playing on writing something last minute and crappy for the fanfic thing.  Can't wait for the pokémon tourney; I say that's where I'll shine.

Kayo

So, what exactly will we be doing for the MKWii thing?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Light

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 30, 2010, 01:23:47 PM
I wish I had MKWii. :(
I'm going to a party today (:)) so I can't join (:()
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Spud

WATCH OUT LIGHT, I'LL CATCH UP TO YOU.
But not really as you have far too many points. ;-;

Light

Quote from: Spud on June 30, 2010, 01:29:44 PM
WATCH OUT LIGHT, I'LL CATCH UP TO YOU.
But not really as you have far too many points. ;-;
>Grand Trivia
>500 Points

This game is far from over. ( ゚ ヮ゚) Plus I'll miss out on MKWii and Pokemon will kill me. :(
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

SkyMyl

FruitFlow

Is the Pac-man challenge still ongoing?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Rius

Since the Nuzlocke Challenge is currently underway, the last two days of the NSFCD Olympics have been pushed back two days. Friday's events will take place Sunday and Saturday's will take place Monday. Enjoy the Challenge and your National Holidays.

Rius

Just a reminder, the Pokemon Online tournament is today. Prizes are 200 Points, a bonus point opportunity, and $20. Hope to see you all there.