News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Ladies and gentlemen of NSFCD, we are in deep peril as of July 18th, 2010.

Started by SkyMyl, July 18, 2010, 03:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Quote from: Mace on July 21, 2010, 04:55:53 PM
You should kill yourself for claiming that. That's clearly against my code of ethics sir.

Go die.

Also, another counter to Canada: we gave you Rush.

As for me being corrupt, I think you all know that is a requisite to the job. Power abuse is mandatory. How do you think you got a staff rank MYL? Through power abuse on my end.
Using administrative powers and abusing them are two different subjects you seem to be confusing, Mackormoses.

Nayrman

Quote from: Barbaloot on July 21, 2010, 05:56:06 PM
Some incredibly random thing about sigs. I can't even remember either.
ah, questionable usage of sigs, along with their limits. Good times on Oldsider Nintendo ran, good times.

Shujinco2

Quote from: Nayrman on July 21, 2010, 06:13:35 PM
ah, questionable usage of sigs, along with their limits. Good times on Oldsider Nintendo ran, good times.
Actually, I BELIEVE it was because X-9 had a sig thread that clearly stated it "Was better than Mack's!" and Mack made some semi-aggressive statement about it, then I made an equally-semi-aggressive statement, then he posted on my profile how I should kill myself, and then ARGUMENTS ENSUED!

Tupin

What happened to talking about Canada?

Gens du pays, c'est votre tour....

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Tupin on July 21, 2010, 08:21:33 PM
What happened to talking about Canada?

Gens du pays, c'est votre tour....
While debating on how America is better than Canada, however true it may be, is fun and a pleasant diversion, this thread was made by an American boy fighting the power of a Canadian Administrator, similar to TheArchFiend's fight against Youtube.

...which he just recently lost.

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on July 22, 2010, 05:16:59 PM
an American boy fighting the power of a Canadian Administrator
This one line made me smile a bit.

I have no clue why.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Lotos

I don't feel like reading the thread.  Someone give me a tl;dr and tell me why they're now debating over whether the US or Canada is better.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Lotos on July 22, 2010, 07:39:20 PM
I don't feel like reading the thread.  Someone give me a tl;dr and tell me why they're now debating over whether the US or Canada is better.
My answer to a tl;dr.

To why they're debating over USA vs Canada, I don't know. It had to do with me pointing out how Mackormoses is a Canadian.

Neerb

This thread is anti-mack, and Mack's Canadian, so we were dissing Canada as part of an ad hominem campaign to break Mack's will. Next up we'll be talking about why his favorite movies aren't as good as ours.

DededeCloneChris

Surprisingly enough, this thread became full of racism against Canadians...

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on July 22, 2010, 09:06:56 PM
Surprisingly enough, this thread became full of racism against Canadians...

Canadians are a race? :silverD:

DededeCloneChris

Potestas

Sad to see silver has gone on, but such is live. Maybe one day I'll be too busy to handle Ichi as well.

Sorry if I'm late. I ought to be on here more, but life is keeping me busy.

I'm sure Mack is able to find a way of replacement of Silver. From personal experience, I know he has a great sense of judgement of people. I think a staff increase here would be only appropriate.

Click the sig to level it up. Go to Ichimonai.com to learn more.

Kayo

Kids, stop dawdling. Silver comes back just one week from tomorrow.

Way to waste half the time we have without him.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kianglo on July 23, 2010, 08:56:17 AM
Kids, stop dawdling. Silver comes back just one week from tomorrow.

Way to waste half the time we have without him.
I blame SkyMyl, then. :l