News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Ladies and gentlemen of NSFCD, we are in deep peril as of July 18th, 2010.

Started by SkyMyl, July 18, 2010, 03:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Mystic

RX-78-2

I don't like it when people oppose things like this. Besides, Mack is pretty much my favorite mod and Psycho Yoshi has some fun plans for the site. As I see it, either way--I win.

Of course, I'm not choosing a side; I'm just choosing not to oppose the aforementioned mod.

Isn't Silver coming back as head admin after his absence though? I'm understanding it as a momentary leave. If I'm right, why are you guys making such a big deal about this?
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Mystic

Tahrann

Puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again!

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: RX-78-2 on July 18, 2010, 11:06:46 PM
why are you guys making such a big deal about this?
BECAUSE NOTHING HAPPENS HERE

THUS BY REVIVING MARCH MADNESS, THINGS HAPPEN AROUND HERE. THE LACK OF DRAMA MAKES THIS SITE SLEEP AND WHEN THERE IS DRAMA THERE IS SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT.

THIS IS NOT HARD TO COMPUTE. i just want to feel like a intercourse ing dragon again sheesh.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Kayo

I say I take silver's place.

DERP
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Quote from: Eros on July 19, 2010, 08:43:43 AM
I say I take silver's place.

DURP
I shall not, repeat not, vouch for you to replace our beloved head administrator. Aaron Hudspeth could spell and utilize "derp" correctly, whereas you appear to utilize it incorrectly.

Quote from: Ganymede on July 18, 2010, 10:30:18 PM
Well, children, it looks to me as if you have two options: accept the iron-fisted rule of Mack, or join with me. Together, we'll make the most fabulous forum ever! Don't you all remember April 1st? :3
PsychoYoshi has left our side. It seems as though PsychoYoshi is attempting to win everyone over with his fabulousness, now being the only gay Mod since the departure of Friendly Hostile, and by winning everyone over, he will use his experience and similar powers to end Kyle MacKinnon, and rule our home for himself, subjecting it to a horrible fate of sparkles, homosexuality, and overall faggotry.

We cannot allow this to happen, my brothers. PsychoYoshi cannot be trusted anymore, nor can Mackormoses. Disregard anything either of these two "gentlemen" may say, for they both suck cocks. We must not forget our original goals, my brothers.

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on July 19, 2010, 09:06:46 AM
I shall not, repeat not, vouch for you to replace our beloved head administrator. Aaron Hudspeth could spell and utilize "derp" correctly, whereas you appear to utilize it incorrectly.
Do you want this forum's gayness level to decrease or not?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Qsmash

We must take the nintendo approach and appeal to the casual audience by cleverly disguising as a Gaia forum.

I'll start by posting liek dis lulz XD so funneh.

Nayrman

we could just let Mack have it, not show up so activity is beyond down, let the server charges catch up to him, then buy it back on the cheap when he can't deal with it anymore...

Macawmoses

Quote from: Nayrman on July 19, 2010, 09:52:30 AM
we could just let Mack have it, not show up so activity is beyond down, let the server charges catch up to him, then buy it back on the cheap when he can't deal with it anymore...
I'm prepared to host NSFCD for a period of ten years.

Nayrman

Quote from: Mace on July 19, 2010, 11:34:37 AM
I'm prepared to host NSFCD for a period of ten years.
Quick! We must zerg rush Mack's bank and steal all his money so he can't host the site!

Macawmoses

buttlord420

Quote from: Mace on July 19, 2010, 11:56:55 AM
An army of Reavers already stands in your way.
>Implying Canadia is strong enough to stand in our way