News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

August's Theme is over, so you can change your stuff back to normal now.

Started by SkyMyl, September 02, 2010, 02:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Start voting for August's theme week! (Well, that the users did.)

Metroid week (Runner-up)
3 (25%)
Origin/Legacy week (Winner!)
4 (33.3%)
Math week (lolmath)
2 (16.7%)
Noodle week (Sorry, Super.)
1 (8.3%)
Doodle alts week (It would've been interesting, too.)
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

SkyMyl

Rob seems to have forgotten about Theme Week, where users change their name and avatar briefly to that of another character, fictional or real, to match a theme selected by the users of NSF. Don't know why he forgot about it, but it's still a bit of a shame to have a slip like that for something that became a habit for NSF, something we haven't had for a while.

So, I don't know if many of you want a revival for it, or even care, but let's at least make up the Theme Week that we didn't get in August, only this time, I'll be taking the reigns for this particular week. So, start suggesting a theme to go by, if you guys want it at all.

Also, I'm only going to be hosting August's missed week. If Rob wants to continue with this at all as the host, then he can go right ahead. I just want to make up that one missed week.

Origin Week has been selected as August's theme week, so start searching for your old sigs, names, and avatars if you want to participate. If you weren't part of Oldsider/Nintendo's original Nsider forums, then you can use your original name when you joined NSF/FCD, and your old sigs/avatar, if you can remember them. Feel free to be as authentic as you want, if you want to participate.

Okay, August's theme week ended. Thank you to all who participated, and my apologies that I couldn't have made it as entertaining as I wanted to.

ThePowerOfOne

How about Metroid, for the release of Other M?

Shujinco2

Origin week.

Everybody goes back to their old usernames, old Sigs, avatars, etc.

I can find ALL of those right now!

Rayquarian

I suggest a Math-themed week, since I changed my wonderful username to Aleph Null

Super

Noodle Week, where we change our names to different kinds of pasta and whatnot.

Eizweir

Quote from: Barbaloot on September 02, 2010, 03:21:13 PM
Origin week.

Everybody goes back to their old usernames, old Sigs, avatars, etc.

I'd actually be down for that.  But, uh, how old exactly?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Light

Quote from: Super on September 02, 2010, 05:10:08 PM
Fuck yeah this. I got dibs on Linguini; the most badass pasta ever.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Mystic

Quote from: Super on September 02, 2010, 05:10:08 PM
I read that as Doodle Week. Thought you were gonna suggest we change our names to Doodle alts.

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Lotos

Quote from: Mystic on September 02, 2010, 08:42:28 PM
I read that as Doodle Week. Thought you were gonna suggest we change our names to Doodle alts.

All I remember is that DetroitPistons account.

SkyMyl

Threw a poll up there for you guys. You can keep suggesting themes for theme week, if you haven't already, and I'll add it to the poll.

Voting expires on Tuesday. I think that gives everyone ample time to vote.

tibar21

Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Neerb

I don't believe I have or even remember my ORIGINAL sig and avatar, and I don't know where I could find out what they were, but I do have at least some of my older sigs and avatars.