News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Dress Me Up For Halloween: WINNERS DECIDED

Started by Dog Food, October 22, 2010, 02:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

Since I'm uncreative, I'll let you decide what I should be for Halloween. And since I don't want to be alone in this, if anyone else would like to participate, please do it.

Basically, you can volunteer to be "dressed up for Halloween" by an NSFCDer. Only up to five people can be dressed up. Why? Just cause. Just post here saying you want to participate. Then, the users can essentially "buy" one of the volunteers. Each user gets 5 votes a day and may PM me who they wish to use up their votes on (does not have to be limited to one volunteer). At the end of the polls, whichever user voted for the certain volunteer the most will then get to choose what costume the volunteer will have to wear on Halloween (appropriate for NSFCD, follow general rules, blah blah, since they will be posting the pictures on this site). Then the volunteer dresses up in that costume (either by buying it or making one as best they can), then they will post the pictures of them in all of their (hopefully) humiliating glory.

Volunteers:
1. KJ
2. Magnum
3. Silver

I'll give you guys until sometime on Sunday the 24th EST to volunteer. After that, I'll open it up for the users to "buy" a person to dress up (volunteers can buy other volunteers, but not themselves). And I'll re-explain rules at each step of the process, but if you have any questions now, go ahead and ask.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Dog Food

Magnum

Chris. I see you reading this topic. Sign up so I can make you a genie.

Anarchy_Jas

Ooooh I wanna buy someone so I can dress them up as my minion! >XD
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Lotos

Silverhawk79

I...guess I'll try.
This can only end badly.

Kayo

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on October 23, 2010, 10:56:39 PM
I...guess I'll try.
This can only end badly.
Silver we picked out a fursuit for you.

trollface.jpg
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Dog Food

Quote from: Sh0rTi on October 23, 2010, 12:33:30 PM
Ooooh I wanna buy someone so I can dress them up as my minion! >XD
Mwahahaha!

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on October 23, 2010, 10:56:39 PM
I...guess I'll try.
This can only end badly.
:3

Super

You should dress up as a hot girl.

Magnum

I think Super should dress up as a hot chick. :3

Dog Food

Quote from: Magnum on October 24, 2010, 07:31:08 PM
I think Super should dress up as a hot chick. :3
I second this.

Also sign ups are going to end at 11 PM EST. Then I'll re-explain how to "buy" a person to dress up and polls will be open.

Magnum

I was just talking to Super on the 360 and said to go ahead and sign him up.

Dog Food

For any last minute people to sign up, you have until voting begins.

Quote from: Magnum on October 24, 2010, 07:45:29 PM
I was just talking to Super on the 360 and said to go ahead and sign him up.
Did he really? I don't want people wasting votes on him if he just drops out immediately. He has some time to post in this thread to confirm what you're saying.

How to vote: Every day (beginning at 12 AM EST) you get 5 votes to use for the day (replenished each new day). PM me your votes for the volunteer you want to buy. You can arrange your 5 votes in any way you want. You could choose to use up 3 on Magnum and 2 on Silver, or one on everyone. Or put all 5 votes into one person. On October 29th, I'll count up all the votes and find out who voted for who the most. Then I'll name who officially "bought" each volunteer (me, Magnum, Silver). The winner(s) (and yes, one person can win all of them), then get to decide what they want the person they bought to dress up as (follow general rules, etc). Volunteers can vote, too, but not for themselves.

TL;DR:

1. Each day everyone gets 5 votes.
2. Vote for whoever you want to dress up (from the volunteers). Volunteers can vote too, just not for themselves.
3. At the end, votes are counted up and buyers of the volunteers are named.
4. Buyers post what costumes they want their volunteer to wear on Halloween.
5. Volunteers dress up in said costume and take a picture for all to mock.

BUYING BEGINS: 12 AM EST OCTOBER 25th
BUYING ENDS: 8:59 PM EST OCTOBER 29th

After buying ends, winners will be named by 10 PM EST on the same day. They can then post their costume ideas in this thread, and each volunteer will have about a day to create their costume in time to post a picture on Halloween of them wearing it.

Magnum

Quote from: Poet Laureate on October 24, 2010, 08:18:49 PM
For any last minute people to sign up, you have until voting begins.
Did he really? I don't want people wasting votes on him if he just drops out immediately. He has some time to post in this thread to confirm what you're saying.
Yes he did really. Just don't ask him. He... won't remember. Yeah, that's it. He won't remember.