News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Downtime Announcement: Starting April Off

Started by Macawmoses, March 20, 2011, 07:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayquarian

Just make sure to remember to re-upload the site.

Quote from: Custom on March 20, 2011, 11:26:28 PM
if nsfcd dies will people make an nsfcd for nsfcd like nsfcd did for nsider?
nsfcdforums.net gogogoogogo
...̅̅̅

Super

NSFCDF will be the mother of all forums.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Magnonymous on March 20, 2011, 08:47:18 PM
Within that time is April 1st, so I instantly don't believe you :3
Feel free to contact 8th-Circuit's owner and see if he's been issued notice that the sites will be down. Trust me, I don't "joke" with other people's business. This year will have no joke.

Quote from: JrDude 益 on March 21, 2011, 12:41:17 AM
Probably, with an even less deserving head admin with undeserving staff. Kinda like now except all will be partially less deserving.
I'm not sure what makes Silver undeserving. Paying the bills is pretty much the only requisite I can see here.

JrDude

Joke sir. Though if you met him at OldSider, most of the non-staff forum would think this staff is undeserving of staff until they see them do stuff like pay bills and moderate well.
[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Silverhawk79

Quote from: JrDude 益 on March 21, 2011, 09:48:41 PM
Joke sir. Though if you met him at OldSider, most of the non-staff forum would think this staff is undeserving of staff until they see them do stuff like pay bills and moderate well.
Yes, but Oldsider was quite a long time ago, and we've all matured greatly.

Kayo

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 27, 2011, 07:36:07 PM
Yes, but Oldsider was quite a long time ago, and we've all matured greatly.
Or have we
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Kayo

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 27, 2011, 08:08:02 PM
Have you seen my first posts on here?
Upon checking, I noticed that you just made your 15k a few posts ago.
Where'd the other 1,000 or so come from? Do the posts in the staff boards add to your total, even though we can't see them in your profile?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Chandelure on March 27, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Upon checking, I noticed that you just made your 15k a few posts ago.
Where'd the other 1,000 or so come from? Do the posts in the staff boards add to your total, even though we can't see them in your profile?
Yep. And deleted posts still count.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 27, 2011, 08:54:22 PM
Yep. And deleted posts still count.
Suddenly I want 10k

So I'm making a bunch of ass-stupid posts so they can be deleted.

Not really.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on March 27, 2011, 08:58:36 PM
Suddenly I want 10k

So I'm making a bunch of ass-stupid posts so they can be deleted.

Not really.
Silver or Mack would probably just edit your count.

Super

Quick, post naked pics. Mack and Silver won't notice. They're too busy with "work" and "important stuff".