News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Downtime Announcement: Starting April Off

Started by Macawmoses, March 20, 2011, 07:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Yeah we can't restore data from that time.

DededeCloneChris

So what are the changes? I did notice it's faster to load up the topics now.

FruitFlow

The speed feels the same as before.
It's not super slow, but it does feel moderate.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Macawmoses

We'll go over a list of changes after the weekend sometime. A lot of it is more or less on our end.

Kayo

Quote from: Silvercrow79 on April 02, 2011, 02:04:50 PM
Also, tell me what things are broken. I already know spoilers are broken.
When I went to click the "new" button after the Pokemon board from the index (that usually brought up all topics in that board wit unread replies) I just got a blank page.
This happened each of the 3 times I tried.

For some reason NSFCD doesn't want me to jump to a child board's new topics from the index.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Spud

DededeCloneChris

Silverhawk79

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 02, 2011, 06:08:25 PM
When I went to click the "new" button after the Pokemon board from the index (that usually brought up all topics in that board wit unread replies) I just got a blank page.
This happened each of the 3 times I tried.

For some reason NSFCD doesn't want me to jump to a child board's new topics from the index.
Strange. It works for me.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 03, 2011, 06:06:16 PM
Maybe it's fixed now?
Well, actually it was working for me right after the maintenance.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 04, 2011, 12:41:07 PM
Well, actually it was working for me right after the maintenance.
It's fixed for me now. I'm talking about clicking the (new) button right after the word "Pokémon". I think you're thinking something else, since Silver only fixed it today.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 02, 2011, 04:40:21 PM
The speed feels the same as before.
It's not super slow, but it does feel moderate.
Should be far faster now.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Chandelure on April 04, 2011, 06:52:39 PM
It's fixed for me now. I'm talking about clicking the (new) button right after the word "Pokémon". I think you're thinking something else, since Silver only fixed it today.
Probably.

Quote from: Silvercrow79 on April 04, 2011, 11:11:34 PM
Should be far faster now.
Yeah, I can feel a big difference now.