News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

When will the world end next?

Started by Kayo, June 17, 2011, 01:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Quote from: Super on June 25, 2011, 01:25:25 PM
Because you're exploding with sophistication.

lol picturing someone exploding with sophistication made my day

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on June 27, 2011, 01:50:22 AM
lol picturing someone exploding with sophistication made my day
Someone should somehow find a gif of this
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

RX-78-2

I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Kayo

I wonder if there will be anything like this on 11/11/11. Not like the number 1 has any superstitious significance but you never know.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Super

There are six ones. If you look at the slashes, they kind of look like ones, so this adds up to eight. 6 divided by eight is .666 repeating bar.

SATAN

Kayo

Quote from: Super on June 30, 2011, 06:01:48 PM
There are six ones. If you look at the slashes, they kind of look like ones, so this adds up to eight. 6 divided by eight is .666 repeating bar.

SATAN
THE PROPHET HAS SPOKEN
[move][/move]

Doodle

Quote from: Super on June 30, 2011, 06:01:48 PM

SATAN
[spoiler]6/8 is .75.[/spoiler]
YEAH

Kayo

I was paying more attention to the number of ones. Knowing some of the Catholics we have these days, they might just see that as proof enough of the world ending.

[move][/move]

Doodle

Quote from: Kayo on June 30, 2011, 07:37:01 PM
I was paying more attention to the number of ones. Knowing some of the Catholics we have these days, they might just see that as proof enough of the world ending.
generalizations are fun
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on June 30, 2011, 07:38:12 PM
generalizations are fun
I said "some" of them.

But lately I've just grown to expect anything. Rapture day was a prime example. It just amazes me where they pull these numbers from.
[move][/move]

Super

Numbers is numbers, Doodle. They tell all. Obviously you don't get that 6/8 means nothing when it doesn't equal .666.

Kayo

Quote from: Super on June 30, 2011, 07:40:43 PM
Numbers is numbers, Doodle. They tell all. Obviously you don't get that 6/8 means nothing when it doesn't equal .666.
Here's what you do.

11/11/11
There are 2 slashes
There are 3 Elevens.
Divide 2 by 3

you have .666
[move][/move]

Super

Neerb

666=mark of the beast. When the anti-christ takes over, no one without this mysterious mark, which is somehow related to the number, will be able to do anything, thus you will need to swear loyalty to him to buy things, travel, etc. It's like we'll all be required by law to have barcodes on our foreheads or something to that effect.

That's all. What the date is according to our modern calendar has absolutely nothing at all to do with the end of the world.

Kayo

Quote from: Neerb on July 01, 2011, 08:16:18 AM
666=mark of the beast. When the anti-christ takes over, no one without this mysterious mark, which is somehow related to the number, will be able to do anything, thus you will need to swear loyalty to him to buy things, travel, etc. It's like we'll all be required by law to have barcodes on our foreheads or something to that effect.

That's all. What the date is according to our modern calendar has absolutely nothing at all to do with the end of the world.
Yeah but the thing is, people still BELIEVE that certain coincidental dates = the end of the world.
[move][/move]