Quote from: Mace on June 12, 2010, 12:12:47 PM
That's because you won't have Pokemon.
Oh I'll get that too. Somehow.

Jayat

I want be able to enter every contest

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

So_So_Man

I'm not on the list but i sent the PM.  this just means I need to do a poopton of posting tommorrow, right?

Spud

Excuse me while I make my 60th post this month.
YEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.

tibar21

i made the posting requirement & sent you a pm but i'm not on the list. something up?

edit: ok you got me . thanks. just wanted to make sure.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Rius

The games begin at 12:00 AM CST, tonight. That's one hour, as of this post. Check to make sure your name is on the front page; if not, you aren't registered! Send me a PM as quickly as possible! Visit the IRC chatroom #NSFCD_Olympics for the opening ceremonies! There, you'll have the chance to compete for 20 points and learn about the 6 secret contests not included in this post!

tibar21

uh wheres the irc chat. is that the live chat at the bottom of the home page?

Light

Quote from: Nik on June 19, 2010, 09:05:01 PM
uh wheres the irc chat. is that the live chat at the bottom of the home page?
That it is. After you get in, you wanna type the following:

/join #nsfcd_olympics
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

tibar21

and i got to install java to get in there right?

Totla

Rayquarian

Quote from: Rius on June 19, 2010, 09:01:38 PM
The games begin at 12:00 AM CST, tonight. That's one hour, as of this post. Check to make sure your name is on the front page; if not, you aren't registered! Send me a PM as quickly as possible! Visit the IRC chatroom #NSFCD_Olympics for the opening ceremonies! There, you'll have the chance to compete for 20 points and learn about the 6 secret contests not included in this post!
What...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Rius

Alright guys, the games are underway! We received a few submissions for User Photography, so those results will be up soon. The threads for TF2, MW2, and Mario Kart Wii are still coming (sorry D:), but they should definitely be up by midnight, or I'll just give everyone 100 points.

Anyway, I am using Challonge! with this tournament and highly recommend that participants register at the site; doing so allow you to receive automatic updates on the tournaments you've entered.

Speaking of tournaments, today the first tournament, the Super Smash Bros. Brawl tournament, will take place at 7/8 PM CDT/EDT. Since I'm using Challonge!, the bracket is much more streamlined: as a result, anyone who is interested can register until the tournament begins. The rest of the tournaments will be using Challonge! as well, so the same will apply to those. All of the registration links for the tournaments will be posted in the second post of the respective Contest Thread; for Brawl, follow this link: http://challonge.com/tournament/signup/dj5a6hmekz

Thanks, and good luck.

Rayquarian

Will MW2 be ready for tomorrow?

Macawmoses

I keep asking for info on what the intercourse  i'm doing as a helper, and still have nothing. So please provide.

Kayo

Will the results be out later since there are reviews to be read, rather than just pictures to be viewed like the last contest?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]