Main Menu

The meaning of your username!

Started by Pokesamrus, December 28, 2007, 11:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thief888

CrazyGamer

Your computer is unable to compute me.

::Poledra::

Poledra is a character from a series of books by David Eddings. She is both human and wolf. (no, not a werewolf  ::) Now you also understand my Av & Sig. The series is in two parts, 5 books each: The Belgariad & The Mallorean. If you like fantasy & like to read, I highly recommend.

Yoshi_R

Apollo

well  i have this story ive been writing for the past few years about someone named Apollo.
Thats where i got the name.
Plus i love space and stars.

FTL

JOSEGRANADOS95

my name, Jose Granados

95 is the year i was born. as in 1995, 95
Why didn't Mario cross the road?

Because he used a warp pipe instead :P

Syncopathic

i was Playing super mario world when i registered for oldsider, and i so happen to have beat ludwig von koopa, thus my name was born

Gitominoti

Nothing. It is just random letters
[/url][/img]

Kingmush

It was random when I came up with it, but it has Paper mario connections which is kind of cool.

extraz

Means I'm an Extra in life with no real place.

the "z" is just the first letter of my name

Zovistograt

Quote from: extraz on December 29, 2007, 05:44:10 PM
Means I'm an Extra in life with no real place.

the "z" is just the first letter of my name
oh I thought you were an extraz in a word

like jazz
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

JrDude

Holy poop, this topic was VERY interesting 'till page 11, page 11 killed the coolness of the topic.

I'm surprised Mods/Admins let people talk about that stuff here, especialy if it's off topic.
[move][/move]
Dude .

britneymahboy

Quote from: JrDude on December 29, 2007, 06:34:05 PM
Holy poop, this topic was VERY interesting 'till page 11, page 11 killed the coolness of the topic.

I'm surprised Mods/Admins let people talk about that stuff here, especialy if it's off topic.
I know i can't believe some of the dumb poop i said.  I still laugh about it.  The funniest part was that the two lesbos were taking us seriously.lol
NAMBLA

not famy