News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

I was reading this artical...

Started by Red, December 24, 2007, 06:43:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

About video games, it had a topic about the x-box 360, Ps3 and Wii. It was entitled, "Video game failures of the future" or something like that. In the Wii section, it said "SSBB Online Play." It claimed too many people would try to online play at the same time and the internet would crash... I am not sure that it is a reliable source, but what are you thoughts?

Link: http://www.gamedaily.com/articles/features/failures-from-the-future/71280/?page=2

tollhouse2006

The game was made in Japan, that means there won't be a crash.  I'm sure Sakurai thought of ways to keep things like that from happening.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Red

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on December 24, 2007, 06:49:42 AM
The game was made in Japan, that means there won't be a crash.  I'm sure Sakurai thought of ways to keep things like that from happening.
That's what I figured, I just wanted to know other people's thoughts.

tollhouse2006

Quote from: RedSox on December 24, 2007, 06:53:56 AM
That's what I figured, I just wanted to know other people's thoughts.
Has there been a game that's had a crash?
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Xanatos

Brawl's release will probably be the first big test for Nintendo Wifi.  However, there's no doubt in my mind that Sakurai and Nintendo have worked this kind of thing out by now.  Wifi's been up for a few years, and as more games come out, Nintendo knows that they have to keep their online-play functional.

Sure, Nintendo has made tactical errors before, but they're not known as much for their technical ones.

Apollo

yeah i agree

Nuke

Quote from: Apollo on December 24, 2007, 07:26:47 AM
yeah i agree
Same