News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

flopside Po100trials help

Started by Kratoyd, January 16, 2008, 07:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kratoyd

I just got to the 82nd floor of the pit off 100 trials,-Flipside version-And died.
I just beat that pit.:P
I need some help with the flopside pit, as I've heard all the enemy's are shadows...

click here or else...

I'm not going to be online much due to Choir, School, Basketball, and Play rehearsals...
I might get on on mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays, but don't expect to see me much anymore.
On thursdays I'm going to get like, no sleep.

Maple Story rocks!

thunderhero4

ok, im pretty sure you know what emergency rations are, right?

well, make a bunch of emergency rations (Fire flower and something else i forgot :P) and fill your bag with em...in the pit of 100 trials they heal the same hp as an ultra shroom shake (50HP I think) but it only works for the pit of 100 trials...I did that with...

[spoiler]all 3 times you have to go down...
The first time is flipside and at the bottom you get Dashell, the pixl
The second time is in the flopside pit...and at the bottom some voice says "I will show my true form once you d it again..." (Man I was mad :P)
The third time is in the flopside pit, and you fight a shadow version of all 4 of your members, and if you win you get the cards of all the 4 party members and they sell for 999 coins each at the card store! :O[/spoiler]

Kratoyd

Quote from: thunderhero4 on January 16, 2008, 09:23:59 PM
ok, im pretty sure you know what emergency rations are, right?

well, make a bunch of emergency rations (Fire flower and something else i forgot :P) and fill your bag with em...in the pit of 100 trials they heal the same hp as an ultra shroom shake (50HP I think) but it only works for the pit of 100 trials...I did that with...

[spoiler]all 3 times you have to go down...
The first time is flipside and at the bottom you get Dashell, the pixl
The second time is in the flopside pit...and at the bottom some voice says "I will show my true form once you d it again..." (Man I was mad :P)
The third time is in the flopside pit, and you fight a shadow version of all 4 of your members, and if you win you get the cards of all the 4 party members and they sell for 999 coins each at the card store! :O[/spoiler]
I knew all of that, except for what they sell for, and the emergency rations secret power...
O_o
Anyway, I have completed the DS thing, so I know the recipe.
Fire Burst, Shroom Shake.

click here or else...

I'm not going to be online much due to Choir, School, Basketball, and Play rehearsals...
I might get on on mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays, but don't expect to see me much anymore.
On thursdays I'm going to get like, no sleep.

Maple Story rocks!