News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Prime 4?

Started by Skye8600, January 16, 2008, 11:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skye8600

Quote from: Jono2 on January 18, 2008, 07:23:20 PM
the back of the MP3 one is much more spread out, much more round.  it has no triangle form like the MPH one.  it moves & folds differently. they're much further apart.  the MP3 ship has a circle base, the MPH one has a triangle/angled base.  The front of the MPH ship has a scissor form, the front of the MP3 ship is identical to the rear.  Color shade differences, neon lighting differences.

Just because there's no proof that sylux isn't hunting samus doesn't mean that sylux is hunting samus.  don't become a lawyer. :P

samus saved Sylux' life at the end of MPH.  You could figure that the hatred there would be at least a little bit diminished.
i agree with everything else
but Saving Sylux's life doesnt mean that he wouldnt still completely hate her

Jono2

Quote from: Skye8600 on January 19, 2008, 09:32:17 AM
the back of the MP3 one is much more spread out, much more round.  it has no triangle form like the MPH one.  it moves & folds differently. they're much further apart.  the MP3 ship has a circle base, the MPH one has a triangle/angled base.  The front of the MPH ship has a scissor form, the front of the MP3 ship is identical to the rear.  Color shade differences, neon lighting differences.

Just because there's no proof that sylux isn't hunting samus doesn't mean that sylux is hunting samus.  don't become a lawyer. :P

samus saved Sylux' life at the end of MPH.  You could figure that the hatred there would be at least a little bit diminished.

yeah, but at the same time, Samus stopped multiple other hunters from getting "Teh Ultimaet Powar".  Why would they be after samus less than sylux, if sylux was on the hunt?

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Skye8600

Quote from: Jono2 on January 19, 2008, 10:21:23 AM
Quote from: Skye8600 on January 19, 2008, 09:32:17 AM

yeah, but at the same time, Samus stopped multiple other hunters from getting "Teh Ultimaet Powar".  Why would they be after samus less than sylux, if sylux was on the hunt?
I dont really know.
But Sylux doesnt like the Federation so maybe he thinks that he might be able to wipe out samus and the federation if he follows her

SkyMyl

The feeling's neutral.

Cornwad

Not a Prime game, the Metroid Prime asploded.
Thats Sylux's ship from Metroid Prime Hunters.
I want another 2D Metroid game.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Cornwad on January 19, 2008, 02:50:27 PM
Yes. Yes we do. A remake of Return of Samus!

Jono2

Quote from: Cornwad on January 19, 2008, 02:50:27 PM

there's no logical reason to think that.

The main Prime series was a trilogy. And Retro Studios said that while they were sure that there would be more Metroid games made they are taking a break from the Metroid series.
...̅̅̅

Cecil_and_Kain

I think that whoever in that ship now has the last metroid. The series can't live on without Metroids. They died out completely in Fusion. But If my theory is correct, then they really didn't.

Allegretto

I this that MP3 was a prequel to Metroid Prime Hunters.

Jono2

Quote from: Algretto on February 01, 2008, 04:03:11 PM
I this that MP3 was a prequel to Metroid Prime Hunters.

what?

the (official) timeline is this:

Metroid/Metroid Zero Mission
Metroid Prime/Metroid Prime Pinball
Metroid Prime Hunters
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Metroid 2: Return of Samus
Super Metroid
Metroid Fusion

my version is the same, but that Zero Mission doesn't belong with Metroid, because it can't possibly be there.  Samus is telling a story at the beginning of the game, meaning she's off the planet, and telling it to someone.  meaning it has to happen anywhere after Metroid, not before or during.