News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Pokemon Snap Wii

Started by Apollo, December 24, 2007, 08:54:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apollo

Do you think it would be a cool idea.

I wish they would add many more levels and Pokemon.
It would be such a good idea since you can actually hold the remote like a camera.

Help support the idea.

Gwen Khan

I would like to see a bigger world, all of the Pokémon, and more freedom to move around

Apollo

Quote from: Commissar Andy on December 24, 2007, 12:42:20 PM
I would like to see a bigger world, all of the Pokémon, and more freedom to move around
yeah it would be so cool

W4W1

I think that'd be awesome. Pokemon Snap was and still is a great game.

ThePowerOfOne

Yeah. With all the Pokemon and regions.

Yoshi549

That would be a great idea!

If you are interested on a race with me on MKDS, my FC is: 485434 203041.
Be sure to send me yours as well!

Please also take a moment of your time to visit Nintendo Mania. Help out my site, since it is in need of members!

CrazyGamer

You should shake the Nunchuk vertically to throw things. That would be nice.
Your computer is unable to compute me.

Apollo

Quote from: CrazyGamer on December 27, 2007, 07:13:50 PM
You should shake the Nunchuk vertically to throw things. That would be nice.
good point. the controls would be so prefect for this game.

0CHUEY0

They just came out with The original for Virtual Console. I'm content with it and I don't expect any new Snap game for a very long time, if at all. Although I support the idea, it is unlikely.
[account closed]

Apollo

Quote from: 0CHUEY0 on December 28, 2007, 04:50:25 PM
They just came out with The original for Virtual Console. I'm content with it and I don't expect any new Snap game for a very long time, if at all. Although I support the idea, it is unlikely.
i know i just played it for the first time, but i think its been long enough.
the game came out a long time ago and i think theyre ready for a new one.

2008Videogamer

I just recently downloaded the N64 version on the VC. I think the Wii would be a great platform for a "sequel". Given today's technology, they could included literally every Pokemon ever created, and a ton more environments. They could fix the original game's main problem of being too short...and the Wii remote would work absolutely great for pointing and clicking a camera.

Apollo

Quote from: 2008Videogamer on January 04, 2008, 11:41:43 AM
I just recently downloaded the N64 version on the VC. I think the Wii would be a great platform for a "sequel". Given today's technology, they could included literally every Pokemon ever created, and a ton more environments. They could fix the original game's main problem of being too short...and the Wii remote would work absolutely great for pointing and clicking a camera.
yeah i just downloaded it too?
theres no reason why it shouldnt be for wii.

Mutilator7

I always thought it would be cool for a GC game and wii is even cooler.
The ability to send pictures of your pokemon from the VC to messages is awesome and would be a cool feature on the wii version

Lotos

We'd need a different/bigger island, or maybe a big island and a few smaller islands (like Hawaii).  Include all four professors, a different male character from Todd and a new female character.