News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Pokewalker

Started by DededeCloneChris, March 16, 2010, 07:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Is anybody using the Pokewalker? I'm starting to use it just to see what I can find in these special courses with Jirachi. I think there are some exclusive items in there.

How about you?

SkyMyl

The first two days, I was addicted to it. Then Custom told me that leveling up in the PokeWalker doesn't raise stats. Now I'm trying to get watts, build happiness with my Togepi, and get a Clefairy from the Jirachi Route.

Seriously though, I honestly think it's a darn good inclusion with the game. One of the main reasons I bought it. The little thing reminds me of Pokemon Pikachu 2. <3

So_So_Man

it let me get my magby and kangaskhan

too bad its difficult to find the right way to shake it

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: MacBeth on March 16, 2010, 08:43:31 PM
it let me get my magby and kangaskhan

too bad its difficult to find the right way to shake it
Um, stop cheating.

ThePowerOfOne

I just beat the second gym, but I still haven't used it yet. I think i'm going to transfer over Togepi tomorrow just to collect items.

Friendly Hostile

Mostly have used it for Togepi to try and get it's happiness up.  Any idea how many steps will be needed to get it happy enough to evolve?

Yeah you can't shake it as fast as you could those Pokemon Pikachu things. And Jirachi opens up a route? I need one of those
...̅̅̅

Thirdkoopa

So wait...

Can you actually put it up on a ceiling fan for it to work?
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Night the Lucario

Probably, if you put it on low. As for the right way to shake it, roughly three motions a second works for me.

I mean. Um. I said nothing?

On Jirachi's area, I found shards, Star Dust(it's everywhere) Moonstones, and a Psychic TM. And Geodudes, Zubats, Jigglypuff, and a single Clefairy.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Night the Lucario on March 17, 2010, 03:29:52 AM
Probably, if you put it on low. As for the right way to shake it, roughly three motions a second works for me.

I mean. Um. I said nothing?

On Jirachi's area, I found shards, Star Dust(it's everywhere) Moonstones, and a Psychic TM. And Geodudes, Zubats, Jigglypuff, and a single Clefairy.
Neat. What other ways work of cheating it? A few of my friends were thinking of strapping it to there hyper pets.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Zero

Quote from: George Babbitt on March 17, 2010, 02:50:08 AM
So wait...

Can you actually put it up on a ceiling fan for it to work?

Several of my friends and I tried it. It works to an extent, but not anywhere near as well as I hoped. I dug out an old pedometer of my father's and tried it with that and it works extremely well. So, obviously they figured out a way around typical motion going towards the counts. I'm not sure how the technology works, but the fan trick doesn't work that well.

Lotos

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on March 16, 2010, 07:59:30 PM
The first two days, I was addicted to it. Then Custom told me that leveling up in the PokeWalker doesn't raise stats. Now I'm trying to get watts, build happiness with my Togepi, and get a Clefairy from the Jirachi Route.

Seriously though, I honestly think it's a darn good inclusion with the game. One of the main reasons I bought it. The little thing reminds me of Pokemon Pikachu 2. <3

I never had the Pokémon Pikachu 2.  The first one was awesome though.  You can build happiness with the Pokéwalker?  I guess I'm sending my Togepi there tonight.

So_So_Man

today i discovered that putting it on top of a rumbling controller works well

Spud

Stats don't raise? D:
I've mainly been using it to catch Pokemon.

Kayo

Stats dont raise? D: Isn't that impossible?

Also, I stash it in my backpack when I go to school. Good 4,000 steps or so a day
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]