News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Pokewalker

Started by DededeCloneChris, March 16, 2010, 07:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

Stats don't raise...That sucks. I was excited to see people overgrind the crap out of it just by putting it on a treadmill and coming up with all these ways to outdo each others ideas for it. :D

Quote from: Zero on March 17, 2010, 05:35:16 AM
Several of my friends and I tried it. It works to an extent, but not anywhere near as well as I hoped. I dug out an old pedometer of my father's and tried it with that and it works extremely well. So, obviously they figured out a way around typical motion going towards the counts. I'm not sure how the technology works, but the fan trick doesn't work that well.
Ah, interesting. Wonder what everyone else will come up with.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Friendly Hostile

I get like 8K steps a day.  I can't tell if this is too few or too many. D:

So_So_Man

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on March 17, 2010, 09:47:31 PM
I get like 8K steps a day.  I can't tell if this is too few or too many. D:
well, apparently nintendo reccomends 10k steps a day, and even then it takes 200 days to get all the courses

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: James Bond on March 18, 2010, 12:26:12 PM
well, apparently nintendo reccomends 10k steps a day, and even then it takes 200 days to get all the courses
"To get all the courses" wat? Can you clarify what you meant with that?
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Spud

Quote from: George Babbitt on March 18, 2010, 04:17:47 PM
"To get all the courses" wat? Can you clarify what you meant with that?
Pokewalker courses. You know, Noisy Forest, Rugged Road....

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Griffin on March 18, 2010, 04:20:51 PM
Pokewalker courses. You know, Noisy Forest, Rugged Road....
I don't even have this game so I honestly don't know what you're talking about at all; I'm still interested to know. I'm actually highly interested now in using it in the summer especially since I go to the gym often (well there I do D: )

the more watts you send over to HG/SS form the pokewalker the more courses or places you can unlock in it. You get 1 watt for every 20 steps.

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pokewalker.shtml
http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pokewalker-area.shtml
...̅̅̅

Zero

Stats increase. It wouldn't make sense if they didn't. My jirachi went from 5 to 6 and its stats increased as if it had recieved a rare candy(AKA a level up without EV distribution")

Kayo

Yeah they increased. Without it, yes. Nothing would make sense. You just get no EVs. Whoever said they didn't increase is a moron. However, you can only grow a maximum of one level per walk. The happiness boost is pretty good though.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

So_So_Man

on a relatively related note, this