Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on January 21, 2008, 02:27:34 PM
Quote from: Sillyri on January 21, 2008, 02:00:57 PM
Quote from: Sports1 on January 21, 2008, 01:46:26 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on January 21, 2008, 01:34:19 PM
This is a post from another thread that I posted in:

Yay! (Is a bears fan!)

Wrost postseason ever for me...

Hate the Packers....cuz I'm a Bears fan
Hate New England with a passion (stupid pefrect brady hope he gets injured and loses the super bowl grr....)
Hate all new york teams (just to PO my friend, but I really odn't like them regardless)
Hate San Diego (Rivers is a jerk and LT, although good, was a complete wimp yesterday. If Rivers can play on two bad knees, you can play more than ten senconds LT)

Yea, terrible postseason for me X_X;;

The sad part is New England is going to win. :(

Did you just insult New England??? >:( Never mind, I don't feel like ranting. But, I'll admit, the last time we played the Giants (you have no idea how long it actually took me to type that), they put up a good fight.
Brady is a fag, who although he is good, thinks far too highly of himself.
Did you see how he whined when he got sacked and was able to call a delayed hit even though the guy held him up from the fall?

Welker is good, Moss is good, but no one even remotely mentions their lines which if they sucked Brady would have been obliterated.
Manning seems to have his groove back, and if they can pressure Brady it is a fair ball game.

Not to mention I see him whining after every hit someone gets on him, and then does nothing but complain every time the offense gets a penalty. Sure, sometimes is fine (espesially if you're trying to stick up for a teammate), but almost every time one is called. It's like, sheesh, you have yet to loose a game, quit yer whining pretty boy! (I think he's just afraid of getting his face dirty or something)

Sillyri

Quote from: Nayrman on January 21, 2008, 03:04:33 PM

Yay! (Is a bears fan!)

Hate New England with a passion (stupid pefrect brady hope he gets injured and loses the super bowl grr....)
Hate all new york teams (just to PO my friend, but I really odn't like them regardless)
Hate San Diego (Rivers is a jerk and LT, although good, was a complete wimp yesterday. If Rivers can play on two bad knees, you can play more than ten senconds LT)

Did you just insult New England??? >:( Never mind, I don't feel like ranting. But, I'll admit, the last time we played the Giants (you have no idea how long it actually took me to type that), they put up a good fight.
Did you see how he whined when he got sacked and was able to call a delayed hit even though the guy held him up from the fall?

Welker is good, Moss is good, but no one even remotely mentions their lines which if they sucked Brady would have been obliterated.
Manning seems to have his groove back, and if they can pressure Brady it is a fair ball game.

Not to mention I see him whining after every hit someone gets on him, and then does nothing but complain every time the offense gets a penalty. Sure, sometimes is fine (espesially if you're trying to stick up for a teammate), but almost every time one is called. It's like, sheesh, you have yet to loose a game, quit yer whining pretty boy! (I think he's just afraid of getting his face dirty or something)

I'm not a big fan of Brady, but in terms of teams not players, Patriots are the best.

Nayrman

Quote from: Sillyri on January 21, 2008, 05:50:50 PM

Yay! (Is a bears fan!)

I'm not a big fan of Brady, but in terms of teams not players, Patriots are the best.
Obviously, no one can deny that. Too bad we don't have a decent enough simulator for football so we can see how'd they'd do against the greatest teams ever (I still predict the 85 Bears and 89 Niners would beat them though)

HTA!

Quote from: Nayrman on January 21, 2008, 05:52:11 PM
Quote from: Sillyri on January 21, 2008, 05:50:50 PM

Yay! (Is a bears fan!)

Obviously, no one can deny that. Too bad we don't have a decent enough simulator for football so we can see how'd they'd do against the greatest teams ever (I still predict the 85 Bears and 89 Niners would beat them though)
Sadly, they are the best in the league... but dont count NY out just yet...

Nayrman

you can never count the other team out yet, that's why they play the games. With Eli's newfound skill and confidence, I have the Giants having a decent shot (better than that home game a month ago). However, you can't pick against the 18-0 team...you just can't. Origionally I had the Giants at only a ten percent chance before the GB game started (had they won), but now I give them as high as a 35 percent chance...
but of course those are just arbitrary numbers that I'm using basing on my mode of thinking. Still in ranking best teams ever: 89 Niners, 85 Bears (should've been undefeated, but that's why you play the game), 2007 Pats

HTA!

Quote from: Nayrman on January 21, 2008, 06:28:20 PM
you can never count the other team out yet, that's why they play the games. With Eli's newfound skill and confidence, I have the Giants having a decent shot (better than that home game a month ago). However, you can't pick against the 18-0 team...you just can't. Origionally I had the Giants at only a ten percent chance before the GB game started (had they won), but now I give them as high as a 35 percent chance...
but of course those are just arbitrary numbers that I'm using basing on my mode of thinking. Still in ranking best teams ever: 89 Niners, 85 Bears (should've been undefeated, but that's why you play the game), 2007 Pats
Dolphins?

(the other undefeated)

Saraneth

Ha ha. Tine's 2nd to last field goal sucked.  :P

Nayrman

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on January 21, 2008, 06:37:40 PM
Dolphins?

(the other undefeated)
right after the Pats. Shorter schedule, and third easiest schedule in the league that year (they played only three teams with a winning record during the regular season)
Reasoning why the other two are better than the Pats:

89 Niners: there is a reason why Joe M. is the bar set for all quarterbacks. No offense to Brady, but Montana is still the biggest big game QB I'd have at any point in history. Not to mention Moss can't out Jerry Rice, Jerry Rice. The only reason Moss has the TD record is because the year Rice had it was  a shortened year anyway, so if we look at it statistically, Rice should still have it. No one has out offensed the 89 Niners at their own game, and frankly I don't think this years Pats can...althoug Wes Welker does worry me a bit. Defenses are about the same too. Good, but a bit old in a way. It's a shootout, but like I said, no one out Montana/Rice.

85 Bears: On offense they have the one thing the Pats are lacking a great reliable running game. yes Moroney was very good on Sunday, but anyone can have a good game. Brady has shown to be shackey when you get consistant pressure on him, which is what the Bears D was all about. There would be little/no running game with that front four (no one could, not even in the game they lost), so all the pressure is on Brady in this game. yes, I realize da Bears are a little weak at deep safety for Moss, but frankly Moss is taken out as long as you get people in Brady's face, which that Bears team could definatley do.

HTA!

Quote from: Nayrman on January 21, 2008, 06:45:27 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on January 21, 2008, 06:37:40 PM
Dolphins?

(the other undefeated)
right after the Pats. Shorter schedule, and third easiest schedule in the league that year (they played only three teams with a winning record during the regular season)
Reasoning why the other two are better than the Pats:

89 Niners: there is a reason why Joe M. is the bar set for all quarterbacks. No offense to Brady, but Montana is still the biggest big game QB I'd have at any point in history. Not to mention Moss can't out Jerry Rice, Jerry Rice. The only reason Moss has the TD record is because the year Rice had it was  a shortened year anyway, so if we look at it statistically, Rice should still have it. No one has out offensed the 89 Niners at their own game, and frankly I don't think this years Pats can...althoug Wes Welker does worry me a bit. Defenses are about the same too. Good, but a bit old in a way. It's a shootout, but like I said, no one out Montana/Rice.

85 Bears: On offense they have the one thing the Pats are lacking a great reliable running game. yes Moroney was very good on Sunday, but anyone can have a good game. Brady has shown to be shackey when you get consistant pressure on him, which is what the Bears D was all about. There would be little/no running game with that front four (no one could, not even in the game they lost), so all the pressure is on Brady in this game. yes, I realize da Bears are a little weak at deep safety for Moss, but frankly Moss is taken out as long as you get people in Brady's face, which that Bears team could definatley do.

Giants, on the game before the playoffs, did fairly well on pressuring Tom Brady,

And thats why i thought Jaguires would beat them seeing as they can put pressure on the pocket (remembers 6 sacks on the steelers >_<)
Jaguires played it safe and lost, so if the Giants can put some pressure its still a ball game.

Nayrman

That's the problem of everyone's who has played them. They're scared and playing it safe. They don't get that playing it safe is basically ALLOWING them to score. You gotta take some chances. We know you CAN"T win by playing safe, so you might as well go after Brady...and teh fact I want his pretty, smug little double cleffed face buried in dirt...

HTA!

Quote from: Nayrman on January 21, 2008, 06:54:07 PM
That's the problem of everyone's who has played them. They're scared and playing it safe. They don't get that playing it safe is basically ALLOWING them to score. You gotta take some chances. We know you CAN"T win by playing safe, so you might as well go after Brady...and teh fact I want his pretty, smug little double cleffed face buried in dirt...

:D
We'll see, go Giants....

Nayrman

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on January 21, 2008, 06:57:19 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on January 21, 2008, 06:54:07 PM

We'll see, go Giants....
I really don't like the Gieants....but I'd rather have them win than the Pats...Eli seems like a nice guy in real life...

Mario64

We'll see, go Giants....

Right...

Yah, New England will kill the Giants...  :|

Nayrman

Quote from: Mario64 on January 21, 2008, 07:03:37 PM

We'll see, go Giants....

Right...

Yah, New England will kill the Giants...  :|

[/quote]
like they were supposed to kill Baltimore *coughlosingduringfinalminutecough*
Not to mention the Giants held their own for most of the game...and they're even better now.

HTA!

Quote from: Mario64 on January 21, 2008, 07:03:37 PM

We'll see, go Giants....

Right...

Yah, New England will kill the Giants...  :|

[/quote]

Yeah and the packers were supposed to kill the giants